FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 254

mmmoguschiy-new:
Maybe I'm missing something, but where are the sales?

They're more like confused.

What does an individual report have to say? Nothing.

Here's the percentage of buyers on each futures, highlighted the quid.

mmmoguschiy-new:
It's a shame I can't verify this data, of course. I'll have to take my word for it. But personally, this is how I see it:

although there is still a huge chasm for the fall (on higher timeframes)
Didn't you go to school or can't you calculate the %?

Server Muradasilov:

It's the height of your mind to bring some snooty back-door deal here, but you can't say anything about HOW, because you just don't know.

Simply put, you can only shit, you can't say anything.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Old, it's an old song - you know I don't know the formula... or more precisely the raw data

Yes, it's logical - the dollars are down before the election, and then bang and go... but... Why did they spend so much time in the canal? Surely it is not that simple! If you look at the history, there's never been this kind of moping before! So there's something going on in the world!!! And you can't jump over your head!!!

Yeah, fuck it.

Buyers\(buyers + sellers)*100=percent buyers

High maths.

sxww:

Audi sold above 76, sat for a fortnight, "profit" closed, pound sold at 4540, oversold, "profit" closed.

Doesn't that kind of trading make you laugh? If not, go ahead.

This conversation is over.

There was no conversation, no...

you drew some bank squares, said you had to sit on the deal for six months.

and you called me names again...

...and you've made a lot of noise (the moderators skip all the bullshit again...)

there's really nothing to talk about...

sxww:

It's the height of your mind to bring some snooty back-door deal here, but you can't say anything about HOW, because you just don't know.

Simply put, you can only shit, you can't say anything.

I even know why you'll soon be out of business, you'll have to sit in the drawdown again for at least 3-4 months :)

Server Muradasilov:

I even know why you'll be gone soon, you'll be in trouble again for at least 3-4 months :)

You're going down?

I didn't come to see you.)

I got some work to do on the computer, so I watch the zoo.

You will never disappear because you have nothing to say and nothing to show, except maybe some random profitable deal.

I won't be logging in for a long time from tomorrow.

Olympisky Misha Moscow 1980
Olympisky Misha Moscow 1980
  • www.youtube.com
Закрытие 22-х олимпийских игр в Москве. На церемонии закрытия звучит песня на стихи А.Пахмутовой и Н.Добронравого, исполняют Лев Лещенко и Татьяна Анциферова...

Anyone interested in "bank squares", all information on the types and timing of transactions is on the official websites of central banks, I have not found open market transactions only on the website of the Japanese central bank, if anyone can find it, please let me know. "Open market operation"

http://www.boj.or.jp/

And it must be clear that if the currency falls, the central bank buys it, if it rises it sells. What is the use? Their "boo point".

Thoughts on yesterday's statement on eurcad. I consider this dolly action as supportive for eurusd and usdcad. If the rise to the targeted 1.47 continues, the scenario is likely to be confirmed. The target for eurusd is 1.1550+-20 and the reversal to 1.00 as I wrote earlier (I am waiting for this quote for a month to sell there). If it goes above 1.16 then I was wrong and Strange was right. We are agreeing with Strange on usdcad to support the move to 1.34, only I do not know the bottom. I would buy it that way too. Thank you all! Comments in the studio!