FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 219

Roman Busarov:
pivots have nothing to do with it at all, it's just a possible deviation filter. the whole idea is in the rectangles =)

Thank you, Roman)

I would love to hear about it )

But my rectangles on the TST levels stopped broadcasting (drawing) for some reason. According to them (if you look at the rectangles that remained with me at the last moment), the top of the rectangle is at 1.1470 (somewhere there). There the end of the buyers.

I guess next week will be a flat week and it will be a hot one. And this week is preparation.

Thanks

tuma_news:

Thank you, Roman)

I would love to hear about it )

But my rectangles on the TST levels stopped broadcasting (drawing) for some reason. According to them (if you look at the rectangles that remained with me at the last moment), the top of the rectangle is at 1.1470 (somewhere there). That's the end of the buyers there.

I guess the next week will be flat and it will be moving. And this week is preparation.

Thanks

I don't trade on TTS, but sometimes I use them as an additional filter.

max325:

I'm sitting here now looking at this eu! Today without news background it is unlikely that my cherished figure of 1.1550 will be reached (though anything can happen). As expected it should have happened on Wednesday or Thursday as a last resort. Four options arise for me:

1. The correction will not take place and the hike to 1,1550 will be postponed to the next week.

2. there will be a slight correction of 200 pips before the march to 1.1550

3. Some miracle will happen today and we will go up to 1,1550

4. I made a mistake and the reversal buying pattern looks not +500 -1500 but + 450 -1500. And thus I missed the entry at 1,1450

Thank you!

1.1550 is a dreamer)

Ishould not predict the days of the week , but the levels.

Otherwise I appear to be trying to impose my opinion.

I will try to impose my opinion. Thank you!

Karputov Vladimir:
In that case, all links to external image hosting sites would amount to third party advertising.

That's a bit arbitrary, isn't it? ....

In that case you are a foreign agent )

Thank you!

Roman Busarov:
I do not trade by the TTS, but I use them as an additional filter sometimes.

Roman, in some previous post about March 8 or so (before your month-long absence) there was a message that the Euro should wait below.

That is, it will be pulled down.

If you don't mind, just a couple of lines about it.

As you can see, it is now at the top.

Does it mean that the end of the rise is near?

Thank you!

tuma_news:

I see) It seems to me this is done on purpose. And they'll write it off as a glitch/error in the code.

People on the Forum are earning (all the predictions come true), the handicap is close to the copper pelvis, so they put sticks in the wheels in order to withstand.

Thanks!

I am not so categorical! Profit on the handicap according to statistics 2%. The profits from those who are losing are decent for normal people.

But the appetite of brokerage companies is probably not normal, otherwise it's hard to explain the ongoing minimization of losses from the 2% who earn ...

PS. By the way, how many times do I have to remind you, Fora and VC are not the same thing...

tuma_news:

1.1550 fantasist)

Idon't make predictions about the days of the week , butabout the levels.

Otherwise I appear to be trying to impose my opinion.

I will try to impose my opinion. Thank you!

I agree that the levels. I even wrote in the first posts that on this one or the next. Let's see what happens next.

max325:
I agree that the levels. I even wrote in the first posts that this one or the next one. Let's see what happens next.

Didn't make it to yesterday's prediction of 10 pips.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page216#comment_2398993

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader. - Страница 216 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Roman Busarov:
I don't trade on TTTs, but I sometimes use them as an extra filter.

tuma_news:

Roman, in some previous post about March 8 or so (before your month-long absence) there was a message that the Euro should wait below.

That is, it will be pulled down.

If you don't mind, just a couple of lines about it.

As you can see, it is now at the top.

Does this mean that the end of the rise is near?

I've been using them for a long time now.

I have not found it, I wrote about 1.1010 that's true, but it was in february. ( search does not work )

i've never made any more forecasts with it ( search works.) As for TTT i'll show you lots of such balances at 1.30+. i used to use it to trade, but the drawdowns are too high when i hit a kery trend. (If i'm a trader i'll give up trading with them 2-3 years ago.)