FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 216

tuma_news:

The thing is that at 1,1470 I have a pivot already felt, and at 1,1520 not yet felt, i.e. the price has not tested it (not approached it).

Roman clearly demonstrated in his drawings https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page213#comment_2397329, that the price revolves around these points.

The question is how to determine the maximum deviation from the pivot.

And for the EUR I have a sell signal, but again, the question is, where from? from 1.1470 or 1.1520.

What is more important - a tested or untested pivot). That is the question.

Thank you!

Thank you! I will keep watching!

totot:
Thanks, I've heard that more than once at 1.08 from a lumberjack running by)

I can't say about 1.20, but now the euro should go into a correction.

There was an inadvertent sell-off at 1.13 using the "wandering pivot" method.

The method tends to bring the price back.

Therefore, I expect to come to 1.13 and go lower until the next "wandering pivot".For example, 1.1270

Thanks!

tuma_news:

I can't say about 1.20, but now the euro should go into a correction.

There was an inadvertent sell-off at 1.13 using the "wandering pivot" method.

The method tends to bring the price back.

Therefore, I expect to come to 1.13 and go lower to the next "wandering pivot".For example, 1.1270

Thanks!

But again, now the priority is selling. So the rule to buy at the bottom of the pivot can be given up)

It seems to me better to go along the trend than against it.

I think it is better to go below the pivot rather than against it!)))) There, 1.1390 is doing something!

Thanks!

Lumberjack, tell me how you found 1.1450.

I think this is the maximum deviation that I need.)

There is another thing I think is also related to this. I had a neutral sell on the usdchf at 0.99. The minimum distance for neutral buying and selling is 450 p. Therefore, when the price reaches 0.9450, the maximum for the Euro might be observed!

max325:
There is another thing also I think related to this. I had a neutral sell on usdchf at 0.99. The minimal distance for neutral buys and sales is 450 p. Respectively, when the price reaches 0.9450, it will be possible to observe the maximum on the Euro!

I don't monitor the USD cheif.)

i only have it ...our b...yadda ....)

well said.

pavel161 Don't get upset, you're not hurting anyone. If a trader opens a position relying on someone else's opinion - he has nothing to do in the market, he will lose anyway.

You have described the situation as you saw it at a certain moment in time. Everything can change fast on the market, and besides we trade probability, that is we are trying to determine the patterns in the trading house, but the market does not owe us anything, and there is almost always a possibility of other developments.

There on the clasterdelta still on the futures protocols are OK in the postscript.

Tuma, tell me. I take it from the minutes that there are already 1.5 times as many sales?

tuma_news:

Hello there!

It's been a long time)

Things have taken their toll. MT upgraded and wiped my minute history from 1999. And the worst part is, I can't get it back. Now the old rays are lying, so I have to go without them.

It's boring on the branch these days. "There's not enough of the real rabble, so there are no leaders" (c) Vysotsky.