FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 162

Vizard_:
What are you... did you eat all the roses from the cake?))) hilarious...

Cheburek! Vanya, don't know about peaks (((( trade ranges!

orange sell, green buy. (the price goes down from an open Sell, opens a Buy and returns to the Sell level - that's it! You can buy - 100 pips)

just started the test....

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Karputov Vladimir, 2016.02.21 08:10

And please indicate in the forecast"Forecast for the week 22.02 - 26.02", image size 750*550 (picture should be saved directly from the terminal: Menu "File" -> "Save as picture...")

Tantrik:

Cheburek! Vanya, don't know about peaks (((( trade ranges!

orange sell, green buy. (the price goes down from an open Sell, opens a Buy and returns to the Sell level - that's it! You can buy - 100 pips)

just started the test....

Fuck... got myself a Tamagotchi. Feed it now.

On ice cream?)))

Vizard_:
Shit... got myself a Tamagotchi. Feed it now.

Ice cream?))

Vanya! You idiot! You'd better go somewhere with the girls on the forums. ))))) (ice cream florets....)

Tantrik:
Vanya! You idiot! You'd better go somewhere with the girls on the forums ))))) (ice cream florets....)
You're letting go?))) Finally... gone...

Evgeniy Balchin:
Dear Vladimir, I keep thinking how is it possible to give a forecast with a range of a week? I think it's a bit ridiculous... Intraday - yes you can do it with 99.999% accuracy, mid-term - yes you can do it with the same accuracy, with entries at a certain moment... But for a week, from Monday to Friday, you can give an accuracy of maximum 50% - what for? Maybe I haven't matured as a pro before, but then give me an example of such a prediction, and develop a guesser-guesser on the forum, it's not clear why)
You can't talk sense into them =) we fought and fought... and... decided not to make predictions =) they even got 3 months to go =) so everybody laughed =)

Vizard_:
You're letting go?))) Finally... gone...

no one is chasing you away - you can keep on rubbing. (although that's not your profile - forex)

ss)))) I'm off to the cinema...

Roman Busarov:
You can't talk sense into them =) we fought and fought... and... we decided not to do the forecasts =) they even got 3 months to go =) so everybody laughed =)
you didn't kill yourselves on the canadian? shorties are long-termers. )))))

Hi there to all the little ones!)

Rena !!! Reply to the mail !

Tantrik:
you didn't kill yourselves on the canadian ? shorties are long termers. )))))

Tantrik !

Handsome!
Why aren't you on the foursome?