The oil issue ... - page 40

mmmoguschiy-new:
Don't panic, Uncle Vova's got it all worked out:

What's up? The Chinese have Mavrodi, is he doing well, or have they got him?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
what's up? Mavrodi with the Chinese, has he made a good turnaround, or have they already covered him up?
Mavrik's business is murky... the man is gone... Too bad - he said good things!!! He looked straight in the water. They say he has gout, but I think that's just a rumor. And that website is a scam with old videos.

Here's more of his prophecies (about the ruble):

The ruble's fall is as uninteresting as America's default.

The rouble is always falling and America is always defaulting.

It seems that both the first and the second are endless ))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

The ruble's fall is as uninteresting as America's default.

The rouble is always falling and America is always defaulting.

It seems that both the first and the second are endless ))

interesting/not interesting ... the main thing is to make money! You're probably out of luck with the bitcoins. Are you playing with oil?

Alexander Antoshkin:

http://www.zri-v-koren.ru/narod-dolzhen-pomoch-prezidentu-unichtozhit-stayu-shakalov/

I mean the commentators on TV :) Sometimes (like on RBC) they explain things like "here we are trading oil to Europe ... and it is now at a price" ... and they look at me from the TV ... and I do not trade oil to Europe (I may or may not be looked at closely) .... "we sell oil to Europe" ... and face me directly from the TV ...

They have a way of luring the listener into a discussion and empathizing with everything they say ... it has nothing to do with politics (and the HSE too).
I was just parroting the fact that there was a post about oil going up 10% ...

It depends on which timeframe you look at ... The crisis in the USA was shown here with charts, but if you take a monthly timeframe for example, there was no decline at all - just a little bit of a slowdown on the way up:

Vladimir Pastushak:

Wondering :

The price of oil is falling, OPEC is not cutting production, the US is starting to export oil for the first time in 75 years, which it was not buying at current prices.

WHAT IS THIS?

In practice the more commodity and supply the lower the price, does the majority want to collapse the price of oil to 5-6$ ??? then production itself will become unprofitable.

Who needs it?
What will happen next?
What to hope for?
And when will it end?

Let's try to understand it at least a bit, are there any experts on oil ? I don't understand anything at all....

And it will end, for Russia in particular - when it gets really, really bad !!! In short, collapse, default.... That's when I think oil will go uphill. They will write off debts and everything will be fine! For example I was shocked the other day - I read on the Internet - the rouble is falling, everything is falling, and people are running to the shops again to buy a TV set... And not just for fun, but on credit!!! They cannot even understand how they are going to pay for it!!!! The answer is no way. Because they won't have any money. And then what? And then they will write off their debts, banks will collapse, and the more debt figures will be written off in the states... the more the better.

That is the outcome. As far as timing goes, I don't know.

As for oil, it is falling on the monthly timeframe....

On the 4-hour timeframe, if it breaks 32.32 up on the closed bar, then we can talk about the beginning of an uptrend on this H4 timeframe:

and on the daily timeframe it would simply mean the beginning of a market rally within the downtrend:

And on the weekly chart it doesn't mean anything at all - as it was falling, so it is falling (whether it was +10% or not):

Here is a forecast for oil.

The nearest pivot level is around 10-11. The next one is below the plinth - literally!!! So I think the target is obvious!!!

mmmoguschiy-new:
And everything will end, for Russia in particular - when it gets really bad!!! In short, collapse, default.... And then, I think, oil will go uphill. They will write off debts and everything will be fine! For example I was shocked the other day - I read on the Internet - the rouble is falling, everything is falling, and people are running to the shops again to buy a TV set... And not just for fun, but on credit!!! They cannot even understand how they are going to pay for it!!!! The answer is no way. Because they won't have any money. And then what? And then they will write off their debts, banks will collapse, and the more debt figures will be written off in the states... the more the better.

That is the outcome. In terms of timing, I don't know.
Nothing will happen. The main thing is that our currencies fall synchronously (so that the quotes in the exchange offices do not change).

I used to give 15 rubles for 1 Polish zloty (the ruble was 55 or 57 for the dollar), and at the beginning of January this year they were taking 17 or something rubles for the zloty (in exchange offices):

Their zloty is falling, and our ruble is falling... They think we are in a crisis and we do not have to buy their strawberry beer and Norwegian fish, etc., while our prices have remained unchanged and do not depend on the falling ruble.

Let China and the U.S. deal with this, and let everything in our country fall in sync with each other so that the mutual exchange rates do not change.
In general, in a few years only we ("downshifters") will remain (other countries will become like us from the crisis).