Clever strategists, heads and tails rule!!! - page 6

Alexey Volchanskiy:
In general, if you have a big enough deposit you can place orders randomly, but without any stops. In any case the price goes back and forth, one day it will close on the upside. However, swaps... Are swaps modelled on Five?
That's when the price goes back and forth on a flat. May someone suggest a good code for predicting a flat.

Yuri Evseenkov:
This is when the price goes back and forth in a flat. Can anyone suggest a good code for predicting a flat.
Forecasting? Maybe to work on a flat?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Forecasting? Maybe to work on the flat?
That's right. To determine whether the market is in a flat now or not.

Yuri Evseenkov:
Right. Determine if the market is in a flat now or not.

Basically - channels and muving options, what else is there to think about. In general, I've done this for now, as shown in the picture. Since I feed on forex, I need money, not clever solutions )). Just made 2 lines, the robot is allowed to buy no higher than the upper line and sell no higher than the lower one. It's the simplest system, will run a more sophisticated one the other day, but also with manual targeting.

This is not manual trading, when a breakout occurs, the robot beeps me - I correct. I hope to finish the idea of an automaton. Standard channels work well too, but they are inflexible. There are 2 thick lines on the chart.

Alexey Volchanskiy
:

Basically - channels and muving options, what else is there to think about. In general, I've done this for now, like in the picture. Since I'm feeding on forex, I need money, not clever solutions )). Just made 2 lines, the robot is allowed to buy no higher than the upper line and sell no higher than the lower one. It's the simplest system, will run a more sophisticated one the other day, but also with manual targeting.

This is not manual trading, when a breakout occurs, the robot beeps me - I correct. I hope to finish the idea of an automaton. Standard channels work well too, but they are inflexible. There are 2 thick lines on the chart.

A clerical error perhaps?

pako:
Maybe a clerical error?

Hatchpick sounds nobler somehow )). Of course, selling no lower than the bottom. In principle, I've been testing since Thursday, it works. Only better to have 2 monitors. I use one for writing my program and the other one for watching the terminal. I have also interconnected terminals, so that everything I do in master is mirrored in slaves, i.e. automatization ) So far the time has passed, the robot has done some more shooting. And for the Canadian the same picture.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Hatchpole sounds nobler somehow )). Of course, selling no lower than the bottom. In principle, I've been testing since Thursday, it works. Only better to have 2 monitors. I use one for writing my program and the other one for watching the terminal. I have also made a connection between terminals, so that everything I do in a master is mirrored in slaves, i.e. automatization) So far the time has passed, the robot has done some more shooting. And there is the same picture for Canadian

I would like to try it there

))...Buttons...it used to be said about the conveyor belt - you press a button...and your back is all soapy... then you need a button that doubles or quadruples so you don't always have to push it... )))) or pyramiding...

Mikhail paramuzov:
The robot will be public, usdjp pair has such a tendency I would like to try it there
The robot will be in the market.) I can give it a test.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The robot will be in the market )) I can give you a test.
Let me try it on demo or centvar