Clever strategists, heads and tails rule!!! - page 5

Vladislav Andruschenko:
martin not always = 2
+

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What kind of head can you talk about if you don't have one? Well, how can you apply a martin in any other way than increasing the lot after a loss?

So, you have a margin... go ahead and do it... take a loan from the bank, sell your flat... it's a win-win method. That's it. Don't talk shit.

Who's talking?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If there is less, there will be less chance of closing with a plus on the next entry, and the length of the sequence will increase.
Could be longer

Ivan Vagin:
Could be more.

Anything can happen, you may not be good at maths, nothing surprises you these days, but to be so bad at maths is still surprising.

It's obvious who's talking.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Anything can happen, you may not be good at maths, nothing surprises you these days, but to be so bad at maths is still surprising.

It's obvious who's talking.

I don't know who's yapping, but at my school everyone cheated off maths and didn't complain.

I'm still from the soviet maths school.

schoolchildren :-)

Ivan Vagin:
I don't know who's rubbing it in, but at my school everyone cheated in maths and didn't complain.

I'm still from a Soviet maths school.

schoolgirl :-)
Here on Saturday some people have already argued about discounts in the Market - they were rubbed out by Barabashka. And on Sunday morning I wrote to me asking to delete my comments on their posts ))) Careful )))

As far as I know, Martin is a system where the next trade covers all previous losses.

Anyone who says "you have to know how to use Martin" is first of all a departure from this rule. Then they cut off the secondary ones as well. And as a result, Martin is no more than a horn in the wind.

In fact, it is no longer Martin, but just a bunch of confusing rules of MM. But it is still called "Martin" and states that "it is a good tool in good hands".

It all turns out exactly like that old cartoon when Red Cow asked Green Frog what he would do if he were Red Cow. The Frog would have painted himself green, broken his horns, shortened his legs and so on until he was a Frog.

That's where the controversy comes from... Martin's defenders aren't defending Martin, just their MM rules, where Martin isn't even close. And opponents do not understand how it is possible not to lose with Martin, if the main rule of Martin is "the next trade must cover all previous losses".

Could you please state the rules of "your" or "classic" martin?

Ivan Vagin:
I don't know who's talking rubbish, but at my school everybody cheated off maths and didn't complain.

I'm still from a Soviet maths school.

schoolgirl :-)
Yeah, logic is awesome too. I wonder if the functionality of the olfactory receptors is lost under what circumstances?

George Merts:

Any averaging (including without increasing the lot) and any increase in the lot after a loss.