Why do 95% of traders lose? - page 15

95% are losing out because of problems with market psychology. can't cope with themselves

Exclusive: Q2 2015 US Retail Forex Profitability Report, Profits and Accounts Down | Finance Magnates
Exclusive: Q2 2015 US Retail Forex Profitability Report, Profits and Accounts Down | Finance Magnates
  • Ron Finberg
  • www.financemagnates.com
Being released today is the Finance Magnates’ Q2 2015 US Retail Forex Profitability and Active Accounts report. During the quarter, average US customer profits declined on both a weighted and non-weighted calculation. On a weighted basis, 36.2% of US forex traders were profitable in Q2, compared to 36.4% in Q1. Similarly, non-weighted...

There is no proper TS - that's why they merge. Everything else (psychology, etc., etc.) is secondary. No TS -- hence the twitching -- psychology, discipline, etc. - and as a result, you're dumped.

But the root cause of the drain is the lack of TS.

No discipline, MM, psychology, deposit, broker, software, character, health, etc. No discipline, psychology, deposit, broker, software, temperament, health, etc.

If the market is losing 95% then what is the point of participating at all... And how can you pick up a TS in a market where everyone is trying to trade their TS. (Grids Robots Handles Head)

When I ask what is wrong with me. They are always the same answers They come in early or late. So I get the feeling that the crowd is just pulling. But this is my personal opinion, maybe I'm not mature enough...

I wouldn't trade big, though. There's a good chance you'll be out of your trousers. )))))

Where do you get these percentages from?! Statistics from previous years say that about 35-40% of accounts are profitable... Where and who scared you so...:)

Ghenadie Tumco:
Where do you get these percentages from?! Statistics from previous years say that about 35-40% of accounts are profitable... Where and who scared you like that... :)
Profitable accounts are also in question. For example, all martins are profitable. Up to a certain point. Then the day comes when that account is unprofitable, down to zero. And according to the statistics of profitable-losses everything is still beautiful).

"A certain point", will come for everyone.
The stats include martiners, average traders, arbitrageurs, etc.
It is counted by accounts, not by systems or strategies.
But what does this have to do with the "95%" they talk about on all the Russian forums?

It is often said that every entry into the market has a 50/50 chance, why then is the ratio between profitable and unprofitable traders said to be 95/5?!
In fact, in every account there are numerous entries with 50/50 odds....:) Minus, spread, commissions. where is the error in this logical construct? .... :)

Ghenadie Tumco:
It is often said that every market entry has a 50/50 chance....
who says?

Ghenadie Tumco:
говорит что примерно 35-40% счетов прибыльные... 

who's talking?