Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 24

Alexandr Saprykin:
So if your tester only shows 17 years of profit, what prevents you from opening a real account to monitor?
25 again ! Who told you I don't want to monitor an EA? Where did you get that from? If I praise forward testing, it does not mean that the EA is only able to trade in a tester. The Expert Advisor is designed not for testing, but for real trading!

Sabit Dosaev:
25 again! Who told you that I don't want to monitor my EA? Where did you get that from? If I praise forward testing, it doesn't mean that the EA is only able to trade in the batter. The Expert Advisor is designed not for testing, but for real trading!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Expert Advisor <MARKET PRODUCT DISCUSSION WOULD BE IN MARKET>

Sabit Dosaev, 2016.09.13 11:02

And when did I manage to mess with your head? Monitors are a lure for greedy people who don't understand what an EA algorithm is and don't understand what different market phases are.

This is where I got it. That's what you said. How can it be understood in any other way?

Alexandr Saprykin:

This is where I got it. That's what you said. How can it be understood differently?
And it has to be understood in a broader way. In forex, there is no black and white, there is a play of the rainbow. And each shade has its own power and its own special content. But in the right place at the right time. There are no bad strategies or bad indicators, just traders who have their hands in the wrong place. By the way, these lines are from my new book "The illusion of the market".

Yeah, I've been meaning to ask. Is it OK to post screenshots here? Well, right here or can't I?

Sabit Dosaev:
Yeah, I've been meaning to ask. Is it OK to post screenshots here? You know, right here or not?
You can't. You've been given enough material to think about. Please stop promoting a paid product.

Karputov Vladimir:
You can't. You have been given enough material to think about. Please stop promoting a paid product.
The book "The Illusion of the Market" is free. The first part is enough for a smart person. Two parts won't help a dumb person. I know my book by heart. Sometimes I reply with lines from my book. I hope that's not a crime. All right, I'll tell everyone it's a line from War and Peace.

Sabit Dosaev:
The book The Market Illusion is free. At least the first part of it is enough for a smart person, but two parts won't help a dumb person. I know my book by heart. Sometimes I reply with lines from my book. I hope that's not a crime. All right, I'll tell everyone it's a line from War and Peace.
Stop talking, you'll get banned.

Sabit Dosaev:
You have to understand everything. In forex, there is no black and white, but a rainbow game. Each shade has its own power and its own special content. But in the right place at the right time. There are no bad strategies or bad indicators, just traders who have their hands in the wrong place. By the way, these lines are from my new book "The illusion of the market".

You are only advertising yourself, your Grail and your book here on the forum - look no further. You are not the first, nor will you be the last to do so. You pour out words like water and that's it.

Hello! I am copying a message from the Service Desk dated 6 March. I did not immediately understand where to write it.

I bought a Expert Advisor from *** , after conducting tests and selecting settings it turned out that the EA does not meet the requirements mentioned in the description. Namely: The description says that the Expert Advisor ***

works on the basis of an indicator *** of the same author. In fact, market entries and exits of the Expert Advisor are not similar to this indicator. When I contacted the seller there was no intelligible answer, not for any reason nor for the settings of the EA. In the future, the seller told me to try and write a request for a refund. As proof of EA non-functionality, the EA has been removed from publication, after another negative feedback on the EA. At the time of writing this request, the advisor is not in the publications of the author, there is no positive dialogue with the author. I request to unblock the funds for the purchase of this EA and return them to my account in MQL5 or refund the payment.

Does anyone from support work here at all? Any advice on where to complain about the seller?