I will write you an advisor for free - page 2

Oooh, what an Oksana among unshaven men! )))

I've counted Snow White and 5 dwarfs so far, a bit of a rush to write, 7 not yet )))

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Hello Andrei. We still have an unfinished task.

What do you think of the idea https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/65169 - everything needs to be phased in: 1. To write a simple Expert Advisor on any standard indicator (to be very simple). 2. Display a graph of change of free funds for a certain period after the opening of the first deal, other deals on the advisor are prohibited. 3. Create the ability to analyze (the ability to identify key points) mentioned in point 2 of the graph to make new trading decisions. 4. The remaining items after

Please post the results here or in my thread - so that others can participate in the process.

About the idea, I can only say one thing - it is vague and unclear. You need a clear algorithm - you were both the Customer and the Executor in freelancing.

Sergey Basov:

(shaven - because you can't afford a razor.)

Ром:

(There's so many of them!)

Here comes the 6th gnome )))

Let's wait for the 7th and then close the forum.

Ром:

Bordatny - because there's not enough for a razor)

because he writes for free - but he is free from his bosses and other unconstructive criticism...))

Sergey Basov:

Here comes the 6th gnome )))

Let's wait for the 7th and then close the forum.

The banquet is just beginning - you can stretch it over the years - for free and Baba Yaga is beautiful...)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
About the idea I can only say one thing - it is vague and unclear. You need a clear algorithm, as you were both the customer and the contractor in freelancing.

Was. This is not a tried and tested idea and to move forward you need to do one step at a time. For now, you have to do what was written above.

As Tracy says - you have to take the first step to see the next step.

Evgeny Belyaev:
Email me. The ToR is at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Qnx2wCs7NfN-1YmbboWmcHbq1OB2u6XdnIG3za88VU/edit?usp=sharing
Is this your assignment? Did you write it? Or did someone ask for it?

Sergey Basov:

I've counted Snow White and 5 dwarfs so far, a bit of a rush to write, 7 not yet )))

What's stopping you from shaving and feeling better in front of a girl.

the beard is in vogue. girls are into it now.