I will write you an advisor for free - page 10

Guys, who can help with the Expert Advisor? it is already ready, we only need to make a change to open trades to close the bar

OBERON1812:

Guys, who can help with the EA? it's already ready, we just need to make a change to open trades on bar close

How does it open now?

Clusters! Alas, I don't know what that is.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How does it open now?

Hi. Add in your code.

if(prevtime != Time[0]-1) return;
prevtime =! Time[0]-1;
if(prevbars != Bars-1) // then a new bar has formed
prevbars =! Bars;

-1 is minus one second.

you want to open at the end of the bar, 60 sec -1 = at 59 and you will open

Guys, who can help?, my Expert Advisor is designed for BOO, I need to add one condition, I can not do anything to open trades not in minutes, but how long remains to the close of the bar.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How does it open now?

In minutes expa, how much is left when the bar closes?

I have two owls, one has this function, you can transfer code from it to the other, but I have claws, need a competent approach)

Hello, who can write a TralLocker EA with order complementing and grid closing?

TralLocker has a simple principle of work - after launching, immediately opens 2 trades "in lock" with steps both on the sell and buy and waits for the price breakthrough in the direction of the trend.

After a stop to the first order following the trend, the opposite order (which is in the lock) is killed and continues to pull/track the order grid with every new order Lot 0.02, 0.03, etc. And closing all orders in one grid. Also OrderGrid = 3 if possible to add.

Parameters forsetting up the Expert Advis or:

Magic - individual number of deals of the EA

LOT - lot size for orders

TP - TakeProfit, specifies an absolute price value. applicable only when trading one way. "0" - is not set.

Slip - slippage at order execution

TrailingStop - trailing position

OrderStep - step between orders, when moving along the trend

OrderGrid - number of orders opened

SellOn True/False - trade short positions

BuyOn True/False - trade long positions

AutoStop True/False - whether or not to open a new series of orders when the previous one is closed

Andrey Luxe:
Looking for a partner trader to create a free joint robot.

Good afternoon Andrew. I am writing to you about writing an Indicator. I propose to create a HIGHLY REVERSE indicator without re-rating! (Screenshot with example attached).

I have a FORMULA and TECHNOLOGY OF OPTIMIZATION in the form of clear ToR.

Files:
6pc5p6.jpg  87 kb