I will write you an advisor for free - page 3

Vladislav Andruschenko:
the beard is in vogue. girls are into it now.
Well, if there's nothing else, that's probably it:)

Good afternoon. Is the topic still relevant? I have an idea for a trading robot. Actually, I have ready algorithms for some currency pairs. I do not know how complex the owl will be from a code point of view, but the idea is simple. There are several criteria, if all of them are satisfied, the owl should open a trade and hold it until the signal in the opposite direction.

I have selected settings for EUR_USD. I have tested it on figures (in spreadsheet editor). The results are as follows:

This is from 02.12.2014 to 20.11.2015.

Profit 45276 pips. Maximum drawdown 3997 points.

Whoever will make me such a robot, I will give the settings. Who is interested, write in the subject how to contact you.

I would like to add that the figures exclude commissions, spreads and swaps. You can calculate them yourself. I have made 57 market entries in this period, position is always open, so it is not difficult to calculate how much money I will spend on swaps.

Aleksandr_z_Gr:

Good afternoon. Is the topic still relevant? I have an idea for a trading robot. Actually, I have ready algorithms for some currency pairs. I do not know how complex the owl will be from a code point of view, but the idea is simple. There are several criteria, if all of them are satisfied, the owl should open a trade and hold it until the signal in the opposite direction.

I have selected settings for EUR_USD. I have tested it on figures (in spreadsheet editor). The results are as follows:

This is from 02.12.2014 to 20.11.2015.

Profit 45276 pips. Maximum drawdown 3997 points.

Whoever builds such a robot for me, I will give the settings. Who is interested, write in the subject how to contact you.

I would like to add that the figures exclude commissions, spreads and swaps. You can calculate them yourself. For this period, there have been 57 entries in the market, position is always open, so it is not difficult to calculate how much money we will spend on swaps.

Good morning.

I think we can not do it here, we have to go to the Freelance section.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Good morning.

I don't think that's going to work here, go to Freelance.

Thank you. (chuckles) Can you tell me how to find that section? I can't find it when I'm awake.)

Aleksandr_z_Gr:
Thank you. Can you tell me how to find this section? I can't find it when I'm awake.)
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Заказы на разработку программ для трейдинга

Izzatilla Ikramov:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/job
Thanks again. But I'd like a 'freebie' and there's money to be paid)))

Aleksandr_z_Gr:
Thanks again. But I would like a 'freebie', and there's money to be paid)))

As practice shows, they very rarely go for free - and then you have to wait a long time, and sometimes you don't get what you want.

If you have a good hand-tested idea, you're better off ordering it.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

As practice shows, they very rarely go for free - and then you have to wait a long time, and sometimes you don't get what you want.

If you have a good hand-tested idea, it's better to order it.

I just cringe because of this)). If it's a good idea, it's already money. I'd like to find a partner who is able to implement my ideas... A brilliant programmer who is having a creative crisis, and here I am... And I'm like, "Well, partner, shall we get started?"

Seriously, though. The algorithm I'm using now is very simple, and I have some ideas for additional signals to increase its efficiency. I'll give you 20, then another 20, then another 20... And most importantly, the TOR is only a few lines, in the form of code of course will be more, but still, it seems to me the work there for half an hour.

Aleksandr_z_Gr:

It makes me cringe.) If it's a good idea, it's already money. I'd like to find a partner who can execute my ideas... A brilliant programmer who's having a creative crisis, and then I'm like... And I'm like, "Well, partner, shall we get started?"

Seriously, though. The algorithm I'm using now is very simple, and I have some ideas for additional signals to increase its efficiency. I'll give you 20, then another 20, then another 20... And most importantly, the TOR is only a few lines, in the form of code of course will be more, but still, it seems to me the work there for half an hour.

To get a programmer "for free" you must be as detailed as possible to describe the TOR. And pictures "uphill" and "the idea is worthwhile", believe me, it will not surprise anyone.

Aleksandr_z_Gr:

It makes me cringe.) If it's a good idea, it's already money. I'd like to find a partner who can execute my ideas... A brilliant programmer who's having a creative crisis, and then I'm like... And I'm like, "Well, partner, shall we get started?"

Try to publish it, there are good programmers who can write 10 lines each.