A Market of Expert Advisors for MetaTrader 5 - page 5

The product's description have been updated but it doesn't synchronous in terminal.
Market Analyzer Painting Deals
  • 10.00 USD
  • Jinsong Zhang
  • www.mql5.com
Painting Deals on active chart. It allows analyzing trade history on an account to which you have an investor (read only) password. Type of the arrow displayed indicated the deal type: Right Arrow means In and In/Out...

how to implement validity on seller robot  i.e valid until Nov 2013 or maybe 1 year after purchasing. Any coding involve?

jelam:

how to implement validity on seller robot  i.e valid until Nov 2013 or maybe 1 year after purchasing. Any coding involve?

That this is not acceptable by the Market Rules. See paragraph V.5:
Products must not contain deliberate operation restrictions or change their functionality depending on the type of account, account number, name of a trading server and other similar conditions under which they are used.

some peoples said they bought my products, but i see the payer is mql5_internal, how can i know who is the buyer factually?

A wish. Donate button for free products.

song_song:
some peoples said they bought my products, but i see the payer is mql5_internal, how can i know who is the buyer factually?
There will not be such option for now.

song_song:
The product's description have been updated but it doesn't synchronous in terminal.
Description and another product details are updated periodically. Is it still not updated in terminal?

murad:
Description and another product details are updated periodically. Is it still not updated in terminal?
it updated in terminal, thanks

Hello!

Why cannot find the Market tab in my MT5 client?

I have an MQL5.Community account.

I have set in my MT5 client.

My MQL5.Community balance is 12.70.

My MT5 client version 695.

But market tab is absent on toolbox.

Please, help me!

kiborg:

Hello!

Why cannot find the Market tab in my MT5 client?

I have an MQL5.Community account.

I have set in my MT5 client.

My MQL5.Community balance is 12.70.

My MT5 client version 695.

But market tab is absent on toolbox.

Please, help me!

see here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/7805
How to order indicator from MT5?
  • www.mql5.com
How to order indicator from MT5?