What are netizens disliked for? - page 7

Alexander Puzanov:
This is not enough - e.g. at Alpari StopLevel in variables = 0, but they won't give you a closer spread (both ways).
What account type do you use, please?

Alexei, I don't think it's worth messing with the mesh guys. In general, why reduce the size of the lot in advance, so that you can refill it later? If the probability of winning is more than 0.5 .

These unrecovered position sizes will result in missed profit later.

It is better to concentrate on raising the expectation of winning by entering each trade. All these additions, strengthens position - is a way to postpone losing for a later time, but for a larger amount. I think so ))

Shvetsov:

Alexei, I don't think it's worth messing with nettlesters. And in general, why reduce the lot size in advance, so that you can refill it later? If the probability of winning is more than 0.5 .

These unrecovered position sizes will result in missed profit later.

It is better to concentrate on raising the expectation of winning by entering each trade. All these additions, strengthens position - is a way to postpone losing for a later time, but for a larger amount. I think so ))

Well, those are good words! I've just mastered the methods of signal processing, and so on. I need to move further to make a sweet. I have tried the grid, I have not even begun to test it in dumb codebase.