What are netizens disliked for? - page 5

Alexey Busygin:
Most striking, not the joke itself, but the combination of Nasredin and the ruble
I didn't even notice it )). I dug it up on the Internet somewhere. Let it be "a dozen eggs for 3,000 UZS" (I translated the ruble prices).

Roman Shiredchenko:

A shitload of years and posts and you're confusing voluntariness with voluntariness....:-)

Try using spell checker... should help... :-)

Try reading the titles of threads and first posts, maybe then there will be less irrelevant chatter ....

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I hadn't noticed.) I dug it up on the Internet somewhere. Let it be "a dozen eggs for 3000 sums" (I translated the ruble prices).
Then let it be tanga

Only Hoxha's answer is anecdotal.

The point is that he was approached with a question about direct financial gain, and Hoxha was interested in another gain - the opinion of his friends.

As for netizens, I never took them on at all. I realised right away that none of them had a sane TC. As I've seen above, they are based not on price trends, but on the state of the deposit and the grid itself.

Vladimir Pastushak:
Try reading thread titles and first posts, maybe then there will be less irrelevant rubbish ....

Reading....

You've got the shaft - rules.

It all makes sense.

I myself used to be very against grids. But seeing the monitoring of different accounts, I decided to give it a try. A grid can take even a very unsightly EA to the plus side. And it is a good one at that. Of course, I have to limit such nets. But in general, if we consider night scalpers, the grids allow us to achieve quite good results with acceptable drawdowns.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
Used to be very against nets myself. But seeing the monitored accounts, I decided to try it. A grid may help to make even an unsightly EA profitable. And it is a good one. Of course, I have to limit such nets. But in general, if we consider night scalpers, the grids allow us to achieve quite good results with acceptable drawdowns.

How much was lost on the RVD crash?

Are the channels still... - rule?

The grids in the ducts still rule...

Alexey Busygin:
Then let it be tanga, like Khoja Nasreddin.
Nasreddin lived in the USSR, which had roubles.

Vadim Zotov:
Nasredin lived in the USSR and there were roubles.
He still lives! He got a share of his immortality.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
I myself used to be very against grids. But seeing the monitoring of different accounts, I decided to give it a try. A grid can take even a very unsightly EA to the plus side. And it is a good one at that. Of course, I have to limit such nets. But in general, if we consider night scalpers, the grids allow us to achieve quite good results with acceptable drawdowns.
How do you think night scalpers are better than day scalpers? Because usually there is no trend and one can work in a channel? I am now incorporating the grid trader into my scalper as an additional strategy, I'm interested.