What are netizens disliked for? - page 2

Martingale like Ilan is now also called a networm by some people.

The problem with the netminder is that nobody knows how it is supposed to work. They just want a netmaker, that's all. When asked how it's supposed to work, the eyes widen and the jaw hangs back - what the hell? You don't know what a gridiron is? You're a programmer!

The words "networm" as well as "locke" are symptoms. There's 1,000 variations of networms, but no... it's as simple as that, that's the netminder, that's all.

So it's impossible to talk about any advantages or disadvantages, there's no specifics. And what they write, so there was a time, there was a fashion, they wrote coolly underlining that the sideline was indikatorless. Especially stressing that the word without syndicators is now spelled with a Y.

Talking about nettors is like the glitchalo anecdote.

Artyom Trishkin:

From my experience, why do I hate them: I haven't done it for myself, I wouldn't even think of such a perversion, but for customers, I would kill them...

More than 99% trade at a guaranteed and consistent loss.

Who and how can judge whether the grid is good or bad? In general, what is good and what is bad in a trading strategy? Who knows the answer?

If the client needs the grid, it is his desire - no emotions, like "I would kill you" - if you do not like it, do not do it.

The client has his own strategy, for whatever reason. For some reason, he is attracted to it. Why not implement his "whim" for his money. It does not matter.

The fact that the Expert Advisors are complicated in their organization -- and the clients think they are simple because they are "indicatorless" -- is a fact.

I have to say that "without indicator" is spelled with a "y" according to Russian language rules.

That is, as Dmitry correctly said: "There are 1000 variations of these nettles... Therefore it is impossible to speak of any advantages or disadvantages, there is no specifics. -- That is a fact too.

The advantages and disadvantages of working with grids are advantages and disadvantages of the trading strategy - one can judge only after testing.

As for me -- a grid, is any sequence of openings, which is handled as a single position (like cumulative take, stop, break-even, ...).

So, ilan is a grid -- orders placed in increments is also a grid -- multiple orders opened by signals is also a grid.

A stop grid is a position build-up when the position reaches a profit

A limit-set is a correction of an erroneous entry during a falling down movement

The netting is in fact a topping -- a topping on either a plus move or a minus move. Is the topping up good or bad? How can you judge that without checking and testing the strategy itself?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In addition to what our experts have already said, there are a lot of varieties, I will only note one thing - there are some that increase the volume of the position after that in most cases we get either Martingale or Pyramiding. I do not have any complaints about the last one and other types are also acceptable if the risks are controlled and trades are opened inthe direction of position according to analysis/signals, but not against it.

If I'm trading on the medium or long term, it's better not to bother with the grid and complicate my life. If the EA is trading on the short term, I can apply many things, the only limitation is my imagination.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

As for grid-readers, I'd be interested to hear from people with experience in designing and/or using them.

The main disadvantage of griders is that they are almost impossible to control manually. However, any TM containing MM is also problematic for manual manipulation.

Graders with a lot of open positions - is a purely kitchen technology. On no normal exchange they will not work, because there is a combined position.

The pendent order graders will work on any exchange. But the problem is that all of this stuff must be systematically modified, and in large quantities, respectively a lot of orders are sent, which overloads the server of broker.

And the most important thing is the complexity of algorithm, which must systematically monitor all this stuff and promptly modify order packs.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Nothing! I hate the God-awful Explorer, it really shakes me up when I have to perform the simplest file operation on some blonde computer. The world is imperfect, unlike me, so I put up with it ))
You are not alone... In such cases I immediately put the TC and work with it and then explain "If you don't like it I can delete it..." and almost always the answer is "Let it stand..."

Dear Artem and Alexei,

Let's not worry about what you cannot change, concentrate on what you can change, as Tracey said.

Why get irritated when you can just ignore it and not participate in further work on testing the resilience of your nervous system?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Martingale like Ilan is now called a networm by some people too.

The problem with the netminder is that nobody knows how it is supposed to work. They just want a netmaker, that's all. When asked how it's supposed to work, the eyes widen and the jaw hangs back - what the hell? You don't know what a gridiron is? You're a programmer!

The words "networm" as well as "locke" are symptoms. There are 1,000 variations of the word networm, but no... it's as simple as that, that's the netminder, that's all.

So it's impossible to talk about any advantages or disadvantages, there's no specifics. And what they write, so there was a time, there was a fashion, they wrote coolly underlining that the sideline was indikatorless. Especially stressing that the word without syndicators is now spelled with a Y.

Talking about nettors is like the glitchalo anecdote.

I agree with you that most people have no idea how a netmaker is supposed to work. Just like most are convinced that their broker is the best and provides the best conditions, although they have no idea what the best ones really are.

Maybe it's because they're afraid of being seen as total amateurs!

Alexey Busygin:

I agree with you that most people have no idea how a netizen is supposed to work. Just like most people believe that their broker is the best and provides the best conditions, even though they have no idea what the best conditions really are.

Maybe it's because they're afraid of being seen as total amateurs!

It is clearer with DCs, they chose what they like best from what they have. That is why it is considered the best. It is the best of what is available in general (by the criteria of a particular person.

Grids. They are complicated. People strive to live in an intelligible world, so they make up names and prefer to use names. Gradually one name is left of the concept, but the world still gives the impression of being comprehensible. Also the use of special terms gives a sense of belonging to something and enhances one's sense of significance.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I agree. I'll try to combine it with prediction and channeling techniques. I'll let you know what happens. Or no, I'll send a picture of my own boat called the Black Netsweeper!!!

It should have been written without a comma.)

"Or I won't send a picture of my own boat called the Black Meshman!"

so that when it happens, you can put it right ))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It is clearer with DCs, they chose what they like best from what they have. That is why it is considered the best. It is the best of what is available in general (by the criteria of a particular person.

Grids. They are complicated. People strive to live in an intelligible world, so they make up names and prefer to use names. Gradually one name is left of the concept, but the world still gives the impression of being comprehensible. Also the use of special terms, gives a sense of belonging to something and enhances a sense of significance.

And the netizens, too, what first material they read, from which they drew the main conclusion.