Automatically initialise and reinitialise the EA from a file - page 3

Dmitry Fedoseev:
A very dubious statement.
And anything you don't say is questionable!

Михаил:

Because you don't want to listen.

You can't explain something to someone who can't hear anything.

Another "masterpiece". I always read carefully and think about what I read and hear.

Михаил:
And anything you don't say is questionable!
There you go again, attributing your fantasies to me...

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Another "masterpiece". I always read carefully and think about what I read and hear.
Then would you be so kind as to explain exactly what my principle is disgraceful about?

Михаил:
Then would you kindly explain exactly what my method is disgraceful about?
Why? I don't see the point anymore. After all, I already explained it, once upon a time. Do what you want, your advisers, you have to live with them.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What's the point? I don't see the point anymore. After all, I already explained it once. Do what you want, your advisers, you have to live with them.

I see.

It was hard to imagine any other answer :)

Михаил:

I see.

Another answer was hard to imagine :)

Shall I search for a topic here for you, where I explained it all on the fingers? Or prescribe memory pills?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Do you want me to search for a thread here that explains it all on your fingers? Or prescribe memory pills?
Look it up... Don't dust, kid... :)

Михаил:
Then would you kindly explain what exactly my principle is disgraceful?

I will try to explain for Dmitry, although I realise that this is a futile exercise:

A trading Expert Advisor should be based on a system-states. For example, there is a position - we follow it. No position - look for signals for new entries into the position. There is a stop loss - we move it or do nothing.

Your "method" is meaningless analysis of the OnTradeTransaction event. Your Expert Advisor recreates its own trade environment, which may be different from the actual one in MT5.

Your algorithms work only because you have been tinkering with them for a year for your own needs, neglecting the forum and Service Desk. For others, nothing that you suggest will work. There will be an unsynchronization of states.

It does not make any difference if you use MT5 or MT4. The principles of building trading Expert Advisors are the same, regardless of the trading platform.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I will try to explain for Dmitry, although I realise that this is a futile exercise:

A trading Expert Advisor should be based on a system-states. For example, there is a position - we follow it. No position - look for signals for new entries into the position. Got a stop loss - move it or do nothing, no stop loss - set one, etc.

Your "method", on the other hand, is a meaningless analysis of the OnTradeTransaction event. Your EA recreates its own trading environment, which may or may not be the same as the actual one in MT5.

Your algorithms work only because you have been using them for a year for your very specific tasks, neglecting the forum and Service Desk. For others, nothing that you suggest will work. There will be an unsynchronization of states.

There is no difference whether you use MT5 or MT4. The principles of building trading Expert Advisors are the same, regardless of the trading platform.

You'd better not answer...

P/S as for the states

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/43477/page2#comment_1521819

Regarding the servicedex and the "throwing up" of the forum (one of the latest examples)...

In the thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42180

I brought up the problem with the downloading of history...

Many people have said:

You're doing it wrong, you're doing it wrong (including the developers) and so on.... (I wonder how you managed not to "get into" this thread....)

And here's the result of the calls and "drop-ins" (list of fixes in the 1200 build) :

Terminal: Fixed an error leading to unloading of historical data as unused, despite regular accesses to data from MQL5 programs.

I give advice to the topicstarter, based on my own programming experience and long-term trading on a REAL account, unlike you (yourself recently).

In contrast to you (you recently said yourself that you trade on a different platform, if you trade at all ...).