Automatically initialise and reinitialise the EA from a file - page 8

Михаил:

You will not learn the answer to your question.

In order not to receive fines, it is necessary to stop the work of the expert (you and I discussed this a long time ago).

If our miracle-programmer says that it is necessary to stop, he thereby admits that he is

admitting to being ....., who doesn't know anything about programming

Expert Advisors for stock trading....

Have you read what you wrote? Read it, it's very interesting.

kond777:
And what about the fines for exceeding 2,000 transactions? Suppose I have 50 EAs and 2 000 transactions have passed. What do I do next, get monetary penalties from the Exchange?

Your answer is not surprising. What was the purpose of your question?

I told you to chisel and increase the pause between attempts. You decide for yourself what is better - to pay a fine or leave a hanging order (moreover, the order that you want to delete). You can yourself decide what you would do in such a situation with your head and hands, and this is what the EA should do. If the situation is such that neither a human nor a robot will do anything, we will not do anything until the order triggers, and then the EA will continue to work. But this is obviously a stupid approach, why don't you try it once in a while, and if not, just reckon with the limit?

kond777, do you even know the value of the penalty, or just to gossip?

Михаил:

You will not learn the answer to your question.

In order not to receive fines, it is necessary to stop the work of the expert (you and I discussed this a long time ago).

If our miracle-programmer says that it is necessary to stop, he thereby admits that he is

admitting to being ....., who knows nothing about programming

experts for stock trading....

There is no need to stop anything. There are only two solutions:

• Buy up the number of transactions allowed.
  • Minimize the number of trading actions in the Expert Advisor itself. Rewrite its logic so that it would not beat the exchange core with each new tick.

Quoting many symbols on FORTS myself, I "danced" on the verge of 2000 transactions a day not so long ago. Regularly exceeded this magic number, but after some small changes in trading robots the number of trades decreased many times, and the overall effectiveness of the simulation is not much lower. So, there is no need to talk about the great difficulties of trading on FORTS. Those who wish will find.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

There is no need to stop anything. There are only two solutions:

• Buy up the number of allowed transactions.
  • Minimize the number of trading actions in the Expert Advisor. Rewrite its logic so that it would not beat the exchange core with every new tick.

I quote myself many instruments on FORTS and not so long ago was "dancing" on the verge of the allowed 2000 transactions per day. My trading robot regularly exceeded this magic number, but after some minor changes in trading robots the number of trades decreased many times and the overall effectiveness of the simulation had not fallen. So, there is no need to talk about the great difficulties of trading on FORTS. Those who wish will find.

Vasily, could you share information about your "small changes"?

You should not have the problem that you have in MT5 (because you trade on a different platform).

Because the MT5 server sends an invalid request to delete an existing order, and this

should not be. Invalid request should be sent to set or modify an order,

but not for its deletion. If your "small changes" (we are talking about MT5) are limited to delays in

on sending an order, then in case of a long "failure" of the exchange (broker's server), the delay is tantamount to a stop of the Expert Advisor

plus the FEE for transaction overflow (although much smaller).

p/s Very nice of you to change your arrogant tone to CONSTRUCTIVE :)

Михаил:

Vasiliy, could you share some information about your "small edits"?

You should not have the problem that you have in MT5 (because you are trading on a different platform).

Because the MT5 server sends an invalid request to delete an existing order, and this

should not be. Invalid request should be sent to set or modify an order,

but not for its deletion. If your "small changes" (we are talking about MT5) are limited to delays in

on sending an order, then in case of a long "failure" of the exchange (broker's server), the delay is tantamount to a stop of the Expert Advisor

plus the FEE for transaction overflow (although much smaller).

p/s Very nice of you to change your arrogant tone to CONSTRUCTIVE :)

Transaction limits are set by the exchange, and they are valid for all, no matter what platform they trade on.

Of course, an existing pending order must be cancelled on demand. If it is not, it is a wicked and unforgivable fault on the part of the platform developers or the broker. There is nothing to even discuss here. Fix it immediately, full stop.

Another thing is that the Expert Advisor logic can be called with different periodicity, for example, if the Expert Advisor works on a one-minute chart, you can call it once a minute - therefore, all of its trading actions will also occur once a minute.

As for my case - I have too many Expert Advisors with too many pending orders at different levels. I have to correct these levels all the time. To avoid too many corrections I have a tricky algorithm: the further pending order is from the current price, the larger the level change is required for that actual level to be changed. I.e. if the level is, say, five hundred pips away from the current price and it needs to be changed by one pips, such a change will be skipped. But if we need to modify a pending order by one point which is 20 points from the current price, for example, this modification will be implemented.

What works for me might not work for you. Generally, we should discuss the algorithms in each case. But uniquely, you cannot stop the work of the Expert Advisor.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Limits on the number of transactions are set by the exchange, and they apply to everyone, regardless of which platform they trade on.

Of course, an existing pending order must be cancelled on demand. If this does not happen, it is a wicked and unforgivable fault on the part of the platform developers or the broker. There is nothing to even discuss here. Fix it immediately, full stop.

Another thing is that the Expert Advisor logic can be called with different periodicity, for example, if the Expert Advisor works on a one-minute chart, you can call it once a minute - therefore, all of its trading actions will also occur once a minute.

As for my case - I have too many Expert Advisors with too many pending orders at different levels. I have to correct these levels all the time. To avoid too many corrections I have a tricky algorithm: the further pending order is from the current price, the larger the level change is required for that actual level to be changed. I.e. if the level is, say, five hundred points away from the current price and it needs to be changed by one point, such a change will be skipped. But if we need to modify a pending order by one point which is 20 points from the current price, for example, this modification will be implemented.

What works for me might not work for you. Generally, we should discuss the algorithms in each case. But uniquely, you cannot stop the work of the Expert Advisor.

Thank you for the constructive response!