Automatically initialise and reinitialise the EA from a file - page 5

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I don't care how much trading experience you have or how much you have earned. What does that even have to do with the question? Here and now we are talking about making sure the EA can restart (in case you forgot, read the initial post in the thread).
Answer the question.

Сергей:

The criterion of truth is one - profit. Is there a profit? It means that the Expert Advisor is working correctly. No profit? It means that it works incorrectly.

How it saves its environment and whether it saves it at all is a tenth issue. The rest is for code wankers.

It is a stupid thing to advise, let alone criticize how to write a trading robot without understanding the entire trading system.

What is suitable for one trading system may be completely unsuitable for another.

You are very much mistaken about something.

Михаил:
Answer the question.
And why should I answer your question? Should I also file income statements for you instead of the tax office?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And why should I answer your question? Why don't you just file your income statements instead of the IRS?

Then keep your mouth shut, kid...

And keep your peacock feathers down.

Михаил:
Then don't you say anything, little man...
Then don't yell with your creepy attitude.

Михаил:

I've already written what I think of you.

Think better of yourself.

Is trading on the real (big deal) and being able to program the same thing? If a "blonde" knows how to put Botox lipstick on, she is adequate behind the wheel...

They say he's not logical and he says, "I've got a bigger pussy. Kindergarten...

Anton!

I'm very sorry to "litter" your thread, but

someone has to stand up to an outright boor.

Once again, please accept my apologies.

Михаил:

Anton!

I'm very sorry to "litter" your thread, but

someone has to stand up to an outright boor.

Once again, please accept my apologies.

Did you have time to put on a dressing gown and act like a self-sacrificing hero ahead of time? Show me where I was being rude? Or again, do I have to show how I responded here on the topic and on the merits?

Good evening tell me the quality of testing the robot for how many years it should not have loss-making trades?????????? If you can reply in person thank you in advance!