Automatically initialise and reinitialise the EA from a file - page 4

Михаил:

I'm giving advice to the topicstarter based on my own experience of programming and long term trading on a REAL account, in

You'd be better off not saying anything. Programming experience (don't bother, it'll do as it is)! The advisor deletes and puts orders again every time it initialises!!! Adequacy is lost in the end. Well ok you use it yourself... but to carry such a thing to the world as the last truth...

Smiley face. What's wrong with him, is he having some kind of epileptic fit?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

You'd be better off not saying anything. Programming experience (don't bother, it'll do as it is)! Advisor deletes and puts orders again every time it initialises!!! Adequacy is lost in the end. Well ok you use it yourself... but to carry such a thing to the world as the last truth...

Smiley face. What's wrong with him, is he having some kind of epileptic fit?

Do you, Dimitri, have any experience of trading on a real MT5 FORTS account with your own robot?

Михаил:
Do you, Dimitri, have any experience of trading on a real MT5 FORTS account with your own robot?

Does it make a difference? Will it make your EAs stop screwing up on restarts?

I have plenty of customers who would charge me seven skins for such programming.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Does it make a difference? Will it make your EAs stop screwing up on restarts?

I have plenty of customers who would charge me seven skins for such programming.

I'm surprised they haven't already.

Answer the question.

Михаил:
You are not pushing your mythical experience here. Many people here have real trading experience, including on FORTS, including using MetaTrader 5. If you want to trade on the FORTS, you've got a good reason for it - you are the only one who has problems.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Don't push your mythical experience here. Many people here have real trading experience, including on FORTS, including using MetaTrader 5. If you have a good view on the market, then you are the only one who has problems with trading on the FORTS.
I had already forgotten about you, but you're at it again ....

Михаил:
I'd forgotten all about you and you're at it again....
Do you need a memory pill?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Do you need a memory pill?
Where is the answer to the question posed...

The criterion of truth is one - profit. Is there a profit? It means that the Expert Advisor is working correctly. No profit? It means that it works incorrectly.

How it saves its environment and whether it saves it at all is a tenth issue. The rest is for code wankers.

It is a stupid thing to advise, let alone criticize how to write a trading robot without understanding the entire trading system.

What is suitable for one trading system may be completely unsuitable for another.

Михаил:
The answer to the question posed is...
I don't care at all about your trading experience or how much you've earned. What does that even have to do with the question? Here and now we are talking about providing the EA with the ability to restart (in case you forgot, read the initial post in the thread).