There is a virtual stop. Question: can the DC make an anti-virtual stop... - page 6

Boris:
So, only put BUYLIMIT and SELLLIMIT! ;)
I tried it - same thing, everywhere there's a wedge...

Find an arrow indicator online, it gives a signal at the intersection of MA and RSI, also a HolyGrail indicator, using them you can trade profitably all the time.But you have to sit and wait for the signal.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Hands are usually less stable and systematic than owl trading, so one can rely on 95% to lose sooner or later anyway...
a single person will fail 100% - but if a group, you can hold out for quite a long time, but where to find such a group if everyone is afraid even with an economics degree... let alone programmers...

Alexander Ivanov:
Find an arrow indicator online, it gives a signal at the intersection of MA and RSI, also a HolyGrail indicator, using them you can trade profitably all the time.But you have to sit and wait for the signal.

I will try it. I tried to use MAI and MSI in MT5 in the tester... I am a bit slow and i can't adjust my martin to compensate...............................................

Small tip: Never use a martingale. Always use stoploss =20p.

Сергей Криушин:
Yes, made owls who were only making a profit - they did the elementary thing: cut them off from trading and that's it and go prove something, but hand trading is still out of their league... or they just forgive???
I have no idea whether they are just hand traders or not?

Сергей Криушин:
Yes, made owls who were only making a profit - they did the elementary thing: cut them off from trading and that's it and go prove something, but hand trading is still out of their league... or are they just forgiving???
I mean, you can't trade profitably, your owls are only going in the black. In short - idle talk.

Yes, they are here to chat :)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
You can't trade profitably, or your owls are only in the black. In short, it's a lot of bullshit.
This is not an ordinary situation!

The HolyGrail indicator can be found on my website through a link (indicator from a foreign proger - gives trials).