Forex dealers to stop operating in Russia after the New Year - page 11

mmmoguschiy-new:
As for pensions and non-state funds - things are tight there in general... The funded part is frozen at the moment... I do not quite understand what is the point of luring people to non-state funds during the freeze if the money will not be transferred there anyway!

Further. Non-state funds have no right to invest in high-risk assets. But at the same time they can transfer your savings to some random asset management company! Several funds have already been closed under this tune. On top of that, non-state funds can only trade with us. Access to external sites is closed to them! In a word, no matter what fund you have invested in, it will hardly cover even the inflation, and it is now rampant!!!

So it's easier to take your dough, throw in the Foric and forward Well, of course after the establishment of all these new laws on the market
This option is not suitable for everyone!

Алексей Тарабанов:
Bunny, why didn't you choose me?
So come, any GURA will do for us)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
For example, China bans pyramid schemes and has a firewall. At the same time they somehow manage to trade on forex
Seriously! I wonder how Mavrodius has MMM in China.

Alexey Busygin:
Seriously! I wonder how that Mavrodius in China has MMM working.
Like how - through bitcoin

mmmoguschiy-new:
how - through bitcoin
Clearly through bitcoin, it is not clear where the authorities are looking. Africa is understandable, but China, India!

Alexey Busygin:
It is clear that via bitcoin, it is not clear where the authorities are looking. You can understand Africa, but China, India, he's got a good shot at the Brics.
I have not doubted him for a long time. Respect! What's russia, a measly 2% of the world's population, but chinatown.... that's right.

mmmoguschiy-new:
I haven't doubted him for a long time - he's got the moves, man!!! Respect! What's russia, a measly 2% of the world's population, but chinatown.... that's right.

Why don't you just send him to Mars? There's a bigger population in the galaxy.

Alexey Busygin:
Should we send him straight to Mars? There's a bigger population in the galaxy.
Well, slow down!!! He hasn't caused a financial apocalypse on planet Earth yet.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, slow down. He hasn't caused the financial apocalypse yet. It's all in good time.

Well, we can make the financial apocalypse here without him, we know the methodology. But over there, we might not make it.

Alexey Busygin:

Well, we can make the financial apocalypse here without him, we know the methodology. But out there, we might not make it.

We Can Do Many Things