I ask, you answer only in substance - page 12

spindell:
Where can I get quotes for MT4? Please advise. I do not know where to find them.

You need to switch on the terminal and:

• either open a new real/demo trading account;
  • or connect to an existing trading account.

spindell:
Where can I get quotes for MT4? Anybody know where to get them? Thank you.
Where did you put them?

Karputov Vladimir:

You need to switch on the terminal and:

• either open a new real/demo trading account;
  • or connect to an existing trading account.

Geez, I don't know... If you connect to the existing one and work on the real account, the quotes are limited to history. I need the history from 1995-1997 and for many symbols.

Dukas refuses to give them for MT4, they say to buy from suppliers... Fibo is a complete mess, Insta is also limited to history, etc.

spindell:

Balin, because I don't know... If you connect to the existing one and work on the real - the quotes are limited to history. I need the history since 1995-1997 and for many symbols.

Dukas refuses to give them for MT4, they say to buy from suppliers... Fibo is a complete mess, Insta is also limited to history, etc.

Urgent removal of the names of brokers! They will be sent to Bath! They're following the author of the thread! :-)

Yury Kirillov:
Remove the names of the brokers immediately! Send them to the Bath! Following the author of the thread! :-)
That's how we eat what is served! And how to achieve minimum standards, improvements in this world!

Yury Kirillov:
Remove the names of the brokers immediately! Send them to the Bath! Following the author of the thread! :-)
There are no brokers with such names! Fiba - that's what my Jewish neighbour's husband calls her ))

I opened a cent account with Alpari in the summer, and now I opened one and it's gone, where did it go?

Александр Борисенко:
I opened a cent account at Alpari in the summer and now I have not found it, where did it go?
I opened an Alpari account seven or eight years ago (not a cent account). I blew it. I had about three dollars left. I opened a new one this year (not this year, but last year). I had to restore the password to the account. I transferred 2 dollars and 80 cents from the old to the new one. Just a fact.

Александр Борисенко:
I opened a cent account with Alpari in the summer and now I have no such account, where did it go?
Real or demo?

Can you suggest an EA that works!