everyone's working there!

MQL5 Code Base: Советники
MQL5 Code Base: Советники
  • www.mql5.com
Советники для MetaTrader 5 с исходными кодами

Ром:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/mt5/experts

everyone works there

They are all plum or so to say skeletons who only learn, and our regiment is +2 today and it's good - people want to learn how to manage money, not just... to tripe...

Сергей Криушин:
They are all plum or so to say skeletons who only learn, and our regiment all-tai arrives today +2 and it is good - people want to learn to manage money, not only ... to tripe...

The man asked to work, not to earn.

He is a fool - he himself realises that no one will give him an earner, if he has one.

The funny thing is that even in the marketplace there are non-functional Expert Advisors that do not work). I recently downloaded one of them - another creation based on Ilan's theme and it crashes in the tester after 2-3 days of testing with "array out of range". Moreover, people write about it in comments, that it is impossible to optimize for this reason, but I buy it for $15 and it works for some time anyway. Money never smells )))

And I'm a fool to lick all mine, ashamed to put it with some defects.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The funny thing is that even in the marketplace there are non-functional Expert Advisors that do not work). I recently downloaded one of them - another creation based on Ilan's theme and it crashes in the tester after 2-3 days of testing with "array out of range". Moreover, people write about it in comments, that it is impossible to optimize for this reason, but I bought it for $15 and it still works for some time. Money never smells )))

And I'm a fool to lick all mine, ashamed to post it with some defects.

You make a fool of yourself in haste.

Although clowns also make money from making people laugh.

Looks like the branch is gradually turning into a humorous ))))

Sergey Basov:

You make people laugh in haste.

Although clowns also make money from making people laugh.

Looks like the branch is gradually turning into a comedy branch ))))

Not a branch, a forum.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Not a branch, but a forum ))
I noticed that too. I used to read the forum a couple of years ago to get some new ideas all of a sudden. Now mostly as an entertainment resource, sometimes it lifts my spirits for the day ))))

Sergey Basov:
I've noticed that too. I used to read the forum a couple of years ago to get some new ideas all of a sudden. Now mostly as an entertainment resource, sometimes it lifts my spirits for the day ))))

Well, at least the moderators don't swear like they did on the old mql4. I remember 3-4 years ago, when mql4 was miserable, without structures and classes, I decided to make a dll for order management. To be able to store open orders in a hash table and to manage the grids of pending orders, etc. Now I have already created and use such a class in mql4.

I placed this idea on the forum, listed the capabilities point by point and asked anyone who has ideas how to expand these capabilities. Moreover, I was going to put it all in the public domain.

There was some retarded moderator, or drug addict, or just mentally ill, started shrieking that I've bored him with my clever thoughts that there is OrderSelect and all suffice it, only I'm here vayut ****. The mat was pouring out of a bucket.

I got disgusted and practically left that forum.

At least there's a culture here.

It's a clogged up thread.

And it's a serious boy's topic, isn't it?

Sergey Basov:
I noticed that too. I used to read the forum a couple of years ago to get some new ideas all of a sudden. Now mostly as an entertainment resource, sometimes it lifts my spirits for the whole day ))))
Well there is nothing like a good mood and in fact 5 minutes of laughter replaces a bucket of carrots, you laugh and even get new good thoughts and sometimes even ideas... enlightenment comes suddenly...)))