I ask, you answer only in substance - page 3

What a load of nonsense about the shoulder.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

When a person writes something strange, I ask for an example. Please give a numerical example to the statement "That is, with great leverage your losses are more significant than your profits".

P/S/ Unfortunately 90% of under-MQL-programmers are simply not able to calculate, but are guided by emotions.

Of course they are! They tell me that I am more likely to lose a deposit with high leverage than with less. I do not want to prove it. If you want to prove the contrary - you are welcome!

Yury Kirillov:
Have traded there before for a while to try it out. I have not found any problems.
They don't have any commission, I make a deposit of 10,000 rubles, I earn 5000 and I withdraw all of 15,000. What do they live on then?

Ruslan Ibragimov:
To put it simply, the brokerage company declares no commission - I make a deposit of 10,000 rubles, earn 5000 and withdraw all 15,000? What do they live on then?
There is no withdrawal-crediting commission. The difference between the buying and selling rate (spread) has not been canceled. They live off it (as one option).

Yury Kirillov:

Of course it's emotional! They tell me that it is more likely to lose a deposit with more leverage than with less. I do not want to prove it. If you want to prove the contrary - you are welcome!

The highest probability for every man is that he will die lying on his bed. Does it follow that beds should not be used?

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Question 4, leverage, 1/500 is good or bad?
It is not. What matters is how you use it. The higher the leverage, the more volume you can open with.

Ruslan Ibragimov:
To put it simply, the brokerage company declares no commission - I make a deposit of 10,000 rubles, earn 5000 and withdraw all 15,000? What do they live on then?
Usually it happens that a client makes a deposit and loses it.)

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Simply, the brokerage company declares no commission - I make a deposit of 10,000 rubles, earn 5000 and withdraw all 15,000. What do they live on then?

They live on the assumption that you'll lose your deposit and get nothing out... Well, judging by the fact that you're still a newbie. So if you're wondering whether to start trading or not, don't start.

You have to read books on the basics or study video tutorials. But there is a danger there, too - everything is glorified, and you will be tempted to trade as fast as possible, inspired by tempting examples, like George Soros earned 3.14ards on the collapse of the British pound. The most correct thing to do in your case is to open a demo account and learn the specifics of opening orders - what orders there are, how much you can open them and how much you can lose on it. You do not need to register with a broker to open a demo account, you only need to download the MT4 platform from this website.

And one more nuance. You might as well go to the exchange, where you will create liquidity and serve as a plankton for experienced players, so the money will stay in the country. But in the case of the Forex market, your money will be taken offshore and you will feed some Mr. James Smith, who will make a Maidan in your town with your money :)

Dmitry Fedoseev:
There is no way. What matters is how you use it. The bigger the leverage, the more volume you can open with.
That is the most important question, how to use it, I will take your suggestions into consideration!

Ruslan Ibragimov:
I will take your suggestions into consideration.

It is not recommended to open more than 20% of the deposit, preferably 10%. A leverage of 100 will allow you to open up to about 70%. So, a leverage of 100 is good enough with a huge margin.

If you want to have extreme entertainment, the bigger the better (but the deposit is smaller).