Help! - page 8

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

No, the topic is very important! Ifes are just catastrophically slowing down programmes! Especially trading ones, it's not synthetic tests!

Just kidding, if anything =)

Mysterious Trading Ifes... and soon there will be Thinking Ifes, etc. I'm dreading the Drinking Aife, we'll all be screwed then for sure!

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Mysterious Trading Aife... and soon there will be Thinking Aife, etc. I dread the Drinking Aife, we'll all be screwed then for sure!
Trading Aife programs.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
What a pointless discussion. It's enough to take a test from the set https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/66271, add this if and make sure that nothing has changed, for the effect of increasing calculation time by several nanoseconds per cycle is beyond measurement error.

Not enough. The compiler is smart now, it may be eliminating parts of the code that are not used at all. Do you really think that if doesn't require any resources to run at all? - It's like a magic miracle, like an invisible hat or hiking boots. One may not be perceptible, but in one place one without a tower, in another, in a third, the whole program is written without a tower... That's your right of course, but I always think before writing if - and whether it is necessary, but you can do something else?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

No, the topic is very important! Ifes are just catastrophically slowing down programmes! Especially trading ones, it's not synthetic tests!

Just kidding, if anything =)

You're probably going camping and weighing your shoelaces so you don't have to carry extra weight.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You're probably going camping and weighing your shoelaces, so as not to lug extra weight around.

No, not that much. Although I know people who cut off half of the spoon to avoid carrying it.)

You have to be intelligent or something, approach the question (and the hike and programming).

For a library, which is used in all projects, you can think about every ife and every operation. But for an average EA, there's absolutely no need for that. Absolutely. Not at all.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not enough. The compiler is smart now, it may be eliminating parts of the code that are not used at all. Do you really think that if requires no resources to run at all? - It's like a magic miracle, like an invisible hat or hiking boots. One may not be perceptible, but in one place one without a tower, in another, in a third, the whole program is written without a tower... This is of course your right, but I always think before you write if - and whether it is necessary, but you can do something else?

You're right, it's useful to think about it! Especially when you want to write something unnecessary.

None. Absolutely not. For an average person, none, but like this...

No, I mean, really. None. For an average person.

Алексей Тарабанов:

None. Absolutely not. For an average person, none, but like this...

No, I mean, really. None. For an average person.

what was that? an answer to my comment?

Alexey Busygin:
what was that? a response to my comment?
Sorry. No.

Would it be faster to cycle through the dates of orders for a new bar than the fi ndings suggested at the beginning?