Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 28

annlychko08 #:
Hello, Artyom
Please help me with the solution to my problem

I have an active subscription that expires on 06.04.
Yesterday trades stopped being copied, for some unknown reason.
I see that at the moment the signal has a drawdown, but other participants are still copying

Is it an MQL5 error?

Look in the magazine - what does it say?

annlychko08 #:
Hello Artyom
Please help me with my problem

I have an active subscription expiring on 06.04.
Yesterday trades stopped being copied for some unknown reason.
I see that at the moment the signal has a drawdown, but other participants are still copying

Has this happened due to an MQL5 error?

A signal can stop being copied for several reasons:

• you are not using MQL5 VPS and your home internet connection is broken,
  • you have incorrect copying settings in MetaTrader,
  • Mapping (see posts and ) - is when a broker's symbol specification does not allow to copy it, or for some instrument (for example, Gold), the broker has more than one symbol).

In any case, you need to look in the journal of MetaTrader (or in the journal of MQL5 VPS, if you have MQL5 VPS) - in most cases, the journal says: what position is not copied, and why.

FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Узнать за 15 минут: смотри обучающие видео по торговым сигналам в MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 Здесь будут собраны и обработаны наиболее частые вопр...

Sergey Golubev #:

A signal can stop being copied for several reasons:

• you are not using MQL5 VPS and your home internet connection is broken,
  • you have incorrect copying settings in MetaTrader,
  • Mapping (see posts and ) - is when a broker's symbol specification does not allow to copy it, or for some instrument (for example, Gold), the broker has more than one symbol).

In any case, you need to look in the journal of MetaTrader (or in the journal of MQL5 VPS, if you have MQL5 VPS) - in most cases, the journal says: what position is not copied, and why.

Hello Sergey, thank you, but there are still questions.

I will answer them point by point:
1. There are 2 MT-4 terminals installed on the remote server, one is a relative's MKL 5 account and the other is mine. The relative's copying continues. So we have terminals on the same server. I can't understand then why
2. Copying settings rechecked
3. Specification is ok

But in the logbook this message, can this be the reason, tell me please?
Files:
1.PNG  3 kb

annlychko08 #:
Hello Sergey, thank you but I still have some questions.

I will answer them point by point:
1. There are 2 MT-4 terminals installed on a remote server, one is MKL 5 account of a relative, the other is mine. The relative's copying continues. So we have terminals on the same server. I can't understand then why
2. Copying settings rechecked
3. Specification is ok

But the log message is like this, can this be the reason, please tell me?

As I understand it:

• A relative has MT5, a trading account at some broker, the account has funds (balance), and MQL5 VPS
  • You have MT5 too, trading account with this or that broker, there are funds on the account (less or more), and another MQL5 VPS (because MQL5 VPS is for trading account).
  • signal - for MT5 (signal for MT5 will not work on MT4, and signal for MT4 will not be copied to MT5).

It depends on where there is this error record (which you have in the screenshot):

• If this is a record in your home Metatrader log, then just ignore it (as the signal is copied to MQL5 VPS, and MQL5 VPS is another Metatrader but in the cloud, this "Metatrader in the Cloud" has no interface, and communication takes place via MQL5 VPS log).
  • If this record is in the MQL5 VPS log, it can happen, but for a very short time. As a rule, the signal is not copied (trades are copied normally). If this frequently happens to someone, he/she simply changes MQL5 VPS server to another one by following this link https://www.mql5.com/ru/vps/subscriptions.

If the MQL5 VPS log has "symbol not found" or similar entry, it indicates mapping (wrong broker) - see link for two posts above.

Sergey Golubev #:

As I understand it:

• A relative has MT5, a trading account at some broker, the account has funds (balance), and MQL5 VPS
  • You have MT5 too, trading account with this or that broker, there are funds on the account (less or more), and another MQL5 VPS (because MQL5 VPS is for trading account).
  • signal - for MT5 (signal for MT5 will not work on MT4, and signal for MT4 will not be copied to MT5).

It depends on where there is this error record (which you have in the screenshot):

• If this is a record in your home Metatrader log, then just ignore it (as the signal is copied to MQL5 VPS, and MQL5 VPS is another Metatrader but in the cloud, this "Metatrader in the Cloud" has no interface, and communication takes place via MQL5 VPS log).
  • If this record is in the MQL5 VPS log, it can happen, but for a very short time. As a rule, the signal is not copied (trades are copied normally). If this frequently happens to someone, he/she simply changes MQL5 VPS server to another one by following this link https://www.mql5.com/ru/vps/subscriptions.

If the MQL5 VPS log contains "symbol not found" or similar entries, it indicates mapping (wrong broker) - see link for two posts above.

Reread your reply again ... And realized:
you have two MT4 hosted on some third party VPS and they are subscribed to copy the same signal by different forum profiles. That is - you are not using MQL5 VPS.

In this case, the blame lies on this third-party VPS service.
But in any case - check the log of your (not related) Metatrader.
If your MetaTrader detects opening of position at Provider (and it does, if all settings are correct), it (Metatrader) reports it in the log. Then your Metatrader tells you what you are opening/copying, how much is being loaded, and why.
If you got disconnected from your VPS, when it gets back online, your Metatrader (in its log) lets you know this and lets you know how many positions the provider has open (all this in the log) and then tells you that it (the Metatrader) is opening those positions (which the provider opened before the disconnection), and if it cannot open them - your Metatrader writes that it cannot and why (and it may be mapping, i.e. - a non-forex symbol margin calculation according to specification in Metatrader, or more than one symbol for the same instrument at the broker).

Sergey Golubev #:

As I understand it:

• If this is a record in your home Metatrader journal, then just ignore it (as the signal is copied to MQL5 VPS, and MQL5 VPS is another Metatrader but in the cloud, this "Metatrader in the Cloud" has no interface, and communication takes place via MQL5 VPS journal).

If the MQL5 VPS log has "symbol not found" or similar entry, it indicates mapping (wrong broker) - see link for two posts above.

Thanks, but my relative and I have MT-4 terminals. The accounts are opened with the same broker.
Is VPS an account? Or a trading server? Server from Zomro.com provider
One MT-4 terminal has one MCL account, the second terminal has another MCL account, signal is the same, broker is the same, server is the same

Can't understand the reasons then all the same)

annlychko08 #:
Thanks, but my relative and I have MT-4 terminals. The accounts are opened with the same broker.
Is VPS an account? Or a trading server? Server from Zomro.com provider
One MT-4 terminal has one MCL account, the second terminal has another MCL account, signal is the same, broker is the same, server is the same

Can't understand the reasons then all the same)

Yes, I already figured that out, you have a third party VPS and MT4 (read my previous post).

zomro?
I think that's the point here.
I mean, read post and here - about zomro:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why is access to www.mql4.com blocked?

Renat Fatkhullin, 2020.11.17 12:16

It works exactly as intended.

The entire Zomro provider with subnets has been blocked for massive fraudulent activities from his subnets.

Stop being naive already. You knew exactly why you wanted this particular ISP.

And here is another short branch - with about the same problem as yours:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/388704 (it is clear there - where to look/check what).
не повторяются сигналы
не повторяются сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день. Я подписан на сигналы, но на моем счете не копируются сделки от моего провайдера...

Sergey Golubev #:

Yes, I already figured that out, you have a third party VPS and MT4 (read my previous post).

zomro?
I think that's the point here.
I mean, read post and here - about zomro:

And here's another short thread - with about the same problem as yours:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/388704 (it's clear there - where to look/check what).
Thanks, for the detailed reply!

Good afternoon! Please unblock my balance and the ability to pay! For the third day, no reaction from the support service - I tried to pay as usual, it did not pass and the window for entering card details does not appear! Helpdesk please pay attention!