Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 20

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Yes, I'm generally in favour of charging a late fee from both sides, let's say 50% of the service's fee :)

It's just that you haven't agreed on the issue of testing - that's the result.

And how do I coordinate it and at what stage? I have been working in freelance for 3 months only, but 8 previous orders were without problems. Now I'm thinking how to fight with such customers.

Elena Baranova:

And how to coordinate it and at what stage? He said that he would test it and then disappeared. I am new to Freelance, only 3 months old, but 8 previous orders were without problems. Now I'm thinking how to fight with such customers.

In the TOR, I have to prescribe all the details, including how long it should take to test each new version after fixing it, and then you can refer to it in arbitration for a valid reason.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

In the TOR, write all the details, including how long it should take to test each new version, after the fix, and then you can refer to it in arbitration on the basis of that.

I see ) thanks for the advice.

Elena Baranova:

And how to coordinate it and at what stage? He said that he would test it and then disappeared.I am new to Freelance, only 3 months old, but 8 previous orders were without problems. Now I`m thinking how to fight with such customers.

My very first order came out "sideways". And for ridiculous money. On average (if the developer is adequate), I think 1 problematic order per 10 orders. It happens...

after saving a screenshot on the railway, the picture opens.

I'm sick of closing it every time.

I don't want it to open. What's the point?

thank you

hello

question about arbitrage in freelance. is it possible to arbitrage closed projects?
because I closed a project out of the goodness of my heart and did not test all combinations of settings. now I wanted to add 2 new settings to it and I turned to the same developer with the expectation that if we find bugs, it will still be his job and he will fix it. But he manages to fix one problem and break somewhere else, reads the description of the problem (even if it is a 4-word sentence) inattentively and comes up with something of his own and implements it, although I do not need it and have not written anything about it. a lot of time is spent because he does not read carefully and does not write code carefully as well, it is endless. I have already asked him to read attentively 300 times, but he still starts to tell me that 47 to 100 is not the same ratio as 4.7 to 10, that my terminal is wrong, that the indentation of less than 150 points for orders is impossible, some kind of links and conclusions that are not in ToR and a lot of other gaslighting - this is a kind of psychological violence, I do not want to subject myself to it endlessly. I would go to arbitrage, but then I would not only have to find a developer for new features, but also to re-do this basic robot, for which he has already received $ 100 and a lot of my nerves.
can i send an already closed project to arbitrage along with the current one and get my money back? will the arbitrage will have access to project discussions to make sure that the developer has a very particular way of thinking and comes up with something of his own, rather than read what i write. can i get my money back on the basis of "the developer used psychological violence" and "the developer does not understand russian"? i don't want to hang around with him forever, but i also do not want to lose money. help, please. thank you

nikadomi:

hello

Question about arbitrage in freelancing. is it possible to arbitrage closed projects?
Now I want to add 2 new settings to it and apply to the same developer with the expectation that if we find any glitches, it will still be his job to fix. But he manages to fix one problem and break somewhere else, reads the description of the problem (even if it is a 4-word sentence) inattentively and comes up with something of his own and implements it, although I do not need it and have not written anything about it. a lot of time is spent because he does not read carefully and does not write code carefully as well, it is endless. I have already asked him to read attentively 300 times, but he still starts to tell me that 47 to 100 is not the same ratio as 4.7 to 10, that my terminal is wrong, that the indentation of less than 150 points for orders is impossible, some kind of links and conclusions that are not in ToR and a lot of other gaslighting - this is a kind of psychological violence, I do not want to be exposed to it endlessly. I would go to arbitrage, but then I won't only have to find a developer for new features, but I will also have to re-do this basic robot, for which I already got $100 and a lot of my nerves.
can i send an already closed project to arbitrage along with the current one and get my money back? will the arbitrage will have access to project discussions to make sure that the developer has a very particular way of thinking and comes up with something of his own, rather than read what i write. can i get my money back on the basis of "the developer used psychological violence" and "the developer does not understand russian"? i don't want to get stuck with it indefinitely, but i also don't want to lose money. help me out, please. thanks

I'm sorry for you, I really am. But you've accepted the job and there's hardly anything you can do about it.

nikadomi:

hello

question about arbitrage in freelance. is it possible to arbitrage closed projects?
because i closed the project with a bit of a bad heart and did not test all combinations of settings. now i wanted to add 2 new settings to it and i turned to the same developer with the expectation that if we find any glitches, it will still be his job to fix. But while fixing one problem he manages to break somewhere else, not attentively reads the description of the problem (even if it is a 4-word sentence) and comes up with something of his own and implements it, even though I do not need it at all and I have not written anything about it. I have already asked him to read attentively 300 times, but he still starts to tell me that 47 to 100 is not the same ratio as 4.7 to 10, that my terminal is wrong, that the indentation of less than 150 points for orders is impossible, some kind of links and conclusions that are not in ToR and a lot of other gaslighting - this is a kind of psychological violence, I do not want to be exposed to it endlessly. I would go to arbitrage, but then I won't only have to find a developer for new features, but I will also have to re-do this basic robot, for which I already got $100 and a lot of my nerves.
Is it possible to send an already closed project to arbitrage along with the current one and get the money back for it? Will arbitrage have access to project discussions to make sure that the person has a very particular way of thinking and comes up with something of his own, rather than read what I write. can i get my money back on the basis of "the developer used psychological violence" and "the developer does not understand russian"? i do not want to hang with him forever, but i also do not want to lose money. help, please. thanks

update: the current project was closed, refund the money for the past refused, because he believes that everything works there correctly, and all the bugs that I write to him, he does not understand{depending on his mood) and therefore do not exist, with no clarifying questions and no response to my request to clarify what is not clear. and at the same time I'm the last bitch and bitch all over the head. reviews on it can be found in my profile

to admins: to pay for inadequacy, lost time and nerves, lack of a working solution and insults to his address is normal, no problem? no punishment to him and no compensation to me for that?

nikadomi:

update: the current project was closed, he refused to refund the money for the last one, because he is sure that everything works properly there, and all the errors that I write to him, he does not understand\me (depending on his mood) and therefore do not exist, with no clarifying questions and no response to my request to clarify what is not clear. and yet I am the last bitch and a complete cunt. feedback on him you can find in my profile

to admins: to pay for inadequacy, lost time and nerves, no working solution and insults to his address is normal, no problem? no punishment to him and no compensation to me for that?

Why was the job accepted?

Although I think it was like this: he did everything according to the TOR. You have checked, made sure that your strategy is plum and start blaming the programmer for it.

How much longer do we have to wait?

Is it up to humans or the machine ? If the machine, maybe a glitch ?