Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 19

Konstantin:

then from any other key. or reassign the quotation window key (who needs it...?).

How can you not look if it takes up space and contains inscriptions.

If the analytical toolbar is hidden, if the chart panel is hidden, why can't you hide the menu bar?

In windows 7, if you press f10, it will appear and then with the lkmp, it will be hidden.

Thank you for your support

If you need a graph completely without panels, detach the graph and hide the toolbar.
In detached charts there is no main settings panel.

Files:
no_panel.png  14 kb

Taras Slobodyanik:

I discovered a difference in CodeBase - in the English and Russian versions.

In the English version, there is no Edit item.
Or am I doing something wrong?

ps. this is for MT5 codes, for MT4 codes this item is there)
There is no error: the logic is that the code is posted in Russian, so you can only make edits from the Russian forum.

Vladimir Karputov:
The error is not there: The logic is that the code is in Russian, so the edits can only be done from the Russian forum.

I have five codes in English, the ones for MT4 I can edit, those for MT5 - no Edit button

i can't see the difference between the English and the Russian ones.

screenshots

Taras Slobodyanik:

I have five codes in English, those for MT4 I can edit, those for MT5 - no Edit button

i can't see the difference between the English and russian codecs.

screenshots

Actually, there used to be a ban: from the ru forum, users could only post codes in the ru part.
I do not know about the old terminal - it has not been developed for a long time and it can be anything.

Vladimir Karputov:
Actually, there used to be a ban: from the ru forum users could only post codes in the ru part.

Maybe that's the reason - the separation of codes (or lack of connection).

fxsaber:

Indeed, the loss of a penny has occurred. And it's a real financial jamboree! Didn't see that coming.

Anywhere else I need to go to get the developers to acknowledge the error and put it in the queue to be fixed?

The adviser's customer has not been in touch for 5 days and has not confirmed the Demonstration step. What to do in this case? How do I complete the order and get the money I earned?

Elena Baranova:
The EA's customer has not contacted me for 5 days and has not confirmed the Demo step. What to do in this case? How do I complete the order and get the money I earned?

What's the big deal, I sometimes wait a year for an order to be fulfilled...

I think this is a failure of the Service. It turns out that the Developer must do the work within the stipulated time, but the customer can test it indefinitely, constantly increasing this period. And to the same it worsens my statistics - it turns out instead of the initially agreed 5 days, I have a deadline of 14 days. And the status is hanging "Working", which reduces the likelihood of attracting new customers. Not to mention the fact that it is unclear when I will get the money I earned. We need to somehow regulate the deadline for Testing.

Elena Baranova:
I think this situation is a shortcoming of the Service. It turns out that the Developer must perform the work within an agreed time frame, while the customer can test it indefinitely long, constantly increasing this period. And to the same it worsens my statistics - it turns out instead of the initially agreed 5 days, I have a deadline of 14 days. And the status is hanging "Working", which reduces the likelihood of attracting new customers. Not to mention the fact that it is unclear when I will get the money I earned. We need to somehow regulate the deadline for Testing.

Yes, I am generally in favour of charging a late fee to both parties, say 50% of the service fee :)

It's just that you haven't agreed on testing - that's the result.