How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 21

Anyone who regrets not being on the list - it's not too late to sign up - the application is open for new members

Artyom Trishkin:
I could have fallen for it - the job is easy, I would not have looked at the code before talking to the customer because of the distant location of the source code. I would have left a request and waited for the customer's reply. And the answer would come unexpectedly :)))
More than half of them are trying to decompile for the third time. I would send thirsty ones for a month (a day, a week, a month). Then they would start watching.

Victor Nikolaev:

Most likely, those who followed the link did not get banned

Everyone who wants to work with decompiled code (one week for working with decompiled code):

1. Nikolay Khrushchev
  2. Oxana Vahnina
  3. Andrei Fandeev
  4. Evgeny Grin
  5. Rodion Abaturov
  6. Anton Rabkanov
  7. Nikolay Sarjenuk
  8. Igor Suchenko
Why was I banned for 10 years?

Victor Nikolaev:
This is the third time more than half are trying to work with a decompile. I would send the eager ones away for a month (day, week, month). Maybe they would start watching.
So, is the time of ban for decompiling a week? Or is there a time limit somewhere?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I.e. is the ban time for decompiled work a week? Or is there a time limit somewhere?
The time limit is set by a moderator's common sense.

Vasyl Nosal:
Why was I banned for 10 years?
It's never too late to fix it. Would a month do? (I mean a real ban)

In my opinion, the only normal way to get banned in such a case is for completed decompiled work. And there it is possible both the customer and the executor for a year.

Комбинатор:
In my opinion, the only normal way to ban in this case is for completing work with decompiling. And in this case, both client and executor can be banned for a year.

it will only help within this service.

Beginners won't care because they're trying it out.

Customers don't care, because the login can be changed.

The experienced performers don't care, because they know you can't do it here.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

it will only help within this service.

Newcomers will not care, as they are trying it out.

customers, fuck it, because you can change your username.

experienced performers, fuck it, because they know you can't do it here.

In fact, the rules should be defined -- what you can and what you can't -- what order should be considered "work with decompiling" and what not.

For example, the writing of Expert Advisor by the decompiled indicator is the work with decompiled or not work?

And only after the rules are written - should we ban.

And what Barabashka and Vinin are doing now with the part of "work with decompiled code", supporting it - without rules is called "lawlessness".

Another thing, that Barabashka in his bania for decompiling - consistent and does not miss any of these tasks, looking for more and more examples - it is a plus, but nevertheless, the rules are not written out Barabashka's actions.

p.s. It's weird to ban people for decompiling, at the very least, without removing the link to the decompiled code.

I can imagine how many people downloaded this code for themselves to at least see if it was decompiled or not.

p.s. I'm sure that many people who signed up for that task never followed the link -- and if they did, they didn't download the code -- and if they didn't download the code, they didn't know that it was decompiled.

No, Drummer went to the link, found how to download the code, downloaded it, saw that it was decompiled and beat up the entire Gop-company, most of whom had no idea what for or why.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

p.s. It's strange to ban people for decompiling, at the very least, without removing the link to the decompiled code.

They can ban people, but they don't have the right to moderate freelance.