How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 13

Artyom Trishkin:

What do you think?

For example, the authorship?

And here is the authorship of the same thing, but performedby Vladislav Andruschenko:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                         Наличие отложенных ордеров               |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    sy - наименование инструмента   ( ""  - любой символ,                   |
//|                                     NULL - текущий символ)                 |
//|    op - операция                   ( -1  - любая позиция)                  |
//|    mn - MagicNumber                ( -1  - любой магик)                    |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

bool ExO(string sy="",int op=-1,int mn=-1,datetime ot=0)
  {
   int i,k=OrdersTotal(),ty;
   string Autor=" Автор функции для шаблона : www.expforex.at.ua";

if(sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
   for(i=0;i<k;i++)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
        {
         ty=OrderType();
         if(ty>1 && ty<6)
           {
            if((OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") && (op<0 || ty==op))
              {
               if(mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn)
                 {
                  if(ot<=OrderOpenTime()) return(True);
                 }
              }
           }
        }
     }
   return(False);
  }
the differences are highlighted

Artyom Trishkin:

What do you think?

For example, copyright?

Second, copyright is what's written in the preprocessorcopyright command.

All the rest are comments (written to make it easier to find the source code, in large projects it is hard to find who wrote what, when a lot of biologicals are included).

Vladimir Pastushak:

What makes you think I do not know? I do not take part in freelance services, but sometimes I write to order. This is an example of an unconsidered accusation)))

This is one of the fundamental points - you do not know the kitchen, but are trying to become a chef at once

I'm against any decompiles in any form, once again I was surprised by the number of programmers who did not disdain to get their hands dirty for a penny.

What is there to prove? The fact is on the face of decompiling in the studio, and not knowing the rules does not exempt from liability.

Okay, I will not argue with you - you're on your own wave. Better give your opinion on the raised topic of appropriation of another's authorship - it is much more clearly and unequivocally.

Nikolay Demko:

Second, copyright is what's written in the preprocessorcopyright command.

Everything else is comments.

and it is up to author to indicate his authorship where and how.

Moreover, the author may choose not to copyright at all and be anonymous - this does not deprive him of authorship

Artyom Trishkin:
OK, I'm not going to argue with you - you're on your own page. It is better to give your opinion on the topic of appropriation of someone else's authorship - it is much more clear and unambiguous.
I fully agree with you Artyom Trishkin and with Andrey F. Zelinsky - this is brazen boorish theft...

Nikolay Demko:

Second, copyright is what is written in the preprocessor commandcopyright.

All the rest are comments (written to make it easier to find the source code, in large projects it is hard to understand who wrote what, when a lot of bibbles are connected).

Kolya, Renault is buying Moskvich. So they even buy the copyright on the font, and you say comments.

If it says, "This code is attributed to Kohl's

и

#property copyright the copyright of this code belongs to Kohl's

it means one thing to me - the author of this code is Kolya, not me

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

it is up to the author to indicate his authorship where and how.

Moreover, the author may not use the copyright at all and be anonymous - this does not deprive him of the authorship

The change of copyright may have some legal consequences, in the proceedings you will have to prove that the changes were legitimate.

And withoutcopyright , the author would have to prove that it was his work.

Artyom Trishkin:

Kolya, Renault is buying out Moskvich. So they even buy the copyright on the font, and you say comments.

If it says, "This code is attributable to Kolya,

и

#property copyright the copyright of this code belongs to Kohl.

That means one thing to me - the author of this code is Kolya, not me.

And even if it doesn't say authorship anywhere, it's someone else's, not yours.

And if you put your own copyright on that particular code, you're stealing someone else's intellectual property.

And if you put it in CodeBase, your code should be expunged and your registration taken down.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Even if it doesn't say who wrote it, somebody else wrote it, not you.

And if you copyright that code, you're stealing someone else's intellectual property.

And if you put that code in CodeBase -- then your code should be expunged and your registration taken down.

Okay, so we've broken down some absolutes, now let's break it down:

if I took someone else's code and changed one letter, would that give me the right to change the copyright? the question is rhetorical, the answer is no.

And if I changed 10 000 lines? The question is also rhetorical, the answer is yes.

now let's measure the margin :)

how many liters may you put your copyright in your altered code?

Nikolay Demko:

OK, so we've taken apart a certain absolute, now let's detail it:

if I took someone else's code and changed one letter, does that give me the right to change the copyright? the question is rhetorical, the answer is no.

And if I change 10 000 lines? The question is also rhetorical, the answer is yes.

Now let's measure the margin :)

how many liters may you put your copyright in your altered code?

In the posts above there is an example of changes -- there is Kim's code and Vladon's code -- is there a copyright infringement there?