How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 5

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

This was an exemplary punishment to draw attention to the problem.

My opinion: the moderator is wrong to ban everyone based solely on the presence of a decompiled file in the application.

I agree. I think that banned service members should just as showcase to send a complaint against the moderator to be replaced by another, because he was illiterate actions ruins the reputation of the service, prevents the development of the community and reduces the income of the hosts.

ivanov.sergey-3:
I agree. I think, that banned participants of service must exactly the same way exemplary send a complaint against the moderator, to be replaced by another, because he spoils the reputation of the service by his illiterate actions, prevents the development of the community and reduces the income owners site.

Any programmer can determine the decompiler or not, just as any Russian person can distinguish Russian text from Chinese.

I'm more surprised that some programmers responded to such a request. In theory, it would have been right to give them a warning.

The problem is that there are traders who have been working for 3 days and download anything they come across on the Internet. Such people have no idea how to distinguish between decompiled and legal code.

You cannot ban such users because the person is not familiar with the subtleties of programming.

There is another way out, in the rules of freelancing strictly prohibit performers to work and execute orders using decompiles.

Then there will be no response to such requests.

Vladimir Pastushak:

There is another way out, in the freelance rules to strictly forbid performers to work and execute orders using decompiles.

so it's already in the rules, it's forbidden to put orders with decompiled and execute them.

ZS: I communicated with two of those banned: the first just did not even pay attention to decompiled, compiled the attached file and worked with the indicator.

The second one is something similar to the first one, only it says that you need an executable, not the source file, to work.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Any programmer can determine the decompiler or not, just as any Russian person can distinguish Russian text from Chinese.

I'm more surprised that some programmers responded to such a request. In theory, it would be correct to give them a warning.

You are wrong, Vladimir. You can point your finger at a wooden table and ask what it is. The person will answer - a table, and you say, yes no, it's wood, so you get a ban, your reputation will be ruined. A ban in such a case is just a nasty and disrespectful thing to do, nothing more. If there were a sign saying that this is decompiled code and you're not allowed to work with it, that would be a different thing.

One person cannot be responsible for the morass of another.

And if a person can't perform his moderator duties well, he should simply be replaced with another. The problem here is not code, but stupidity.

ivanov.sergey-3:
And if a person cannot perform the duties of a moderator, he must be replaced with another one. The problem here is not in the code, but in stupidity.

What does the moderator have to do with it?

There really was a decompile. And every programmer saw that it was a decompile. The decompile was exposed directly in the text of the application. And those who say that they did not pay attention to the decompile is just lying.

The moderator worked according to the instruction.

It is another matter that the instruction must be revised, because the task was not "to make changes in the decompiled indicator", but"to write an Expert Advisor following the indicator".

With this task -- the ban for working with the decompiled indicator -- is not very clear.

ivanov.sergey-3:
You are wrong, Vladimir. You can point your finger at a wooden table and ask what it is. The person will answer - a table, and you say, yes no, it's wood, so you get a ban, your reputation will be ruined. A ban in such a case is just a nasty and disrespectful thing to do, nothing more. If there were a label that said you must not handle decompiled code, that's another thing.
I don't understand what it's about.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What does the moderator have to do with it?

There really was a decompile. And every programmer saw that it was a decompile. The decompile was exposed directly in the text of the application. And those who say that they did not pay attention to the decompile is just lying.

The moderator worked according to the instruction.

It is another matter that the instruction must be revised, because the task was not "to make changes in the decompiled indicator", but"to write an Expert Advisor following the indicator".

With this task -- the ban for working with the decompiled indicator -- is not very clear.

+ 100500 Probably didn't read the ToR either and started to write something ...

Vladimir Pastushak:
+ 100500 Probably didn't read the ToR either, started writing something...

They don't write anything on the application form now. They just put in an application and that's it. It comes out something like this: