How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 2

Дмитрий Ушаков:

By the way, this thread would not exist if the decompiled code itself were removed.

It turns out that anyone can go in, download and edit - use it.

Who did not delete that one too for aiding and abetting, for further distribution. ))))

All who came to see the application will clap their hands.

And will say, "I can download it and use decompile." ))))))))))))))

Question for the administration. Moderators cannot freelance something

Victor Nikolaev:
Question for the administration. Moderators can't freelance something

I wrote in jest, but there's a hint in it. )))))))

A lesson for the good people.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

I wrote in jest, but there's a hint in it. )))))))

A lesson for the good people.

So this is not the first massban, was before exactly the same situation about a week and a half ago, but our businessmen are not bothered, ready to violate even the copyright.

In general 30% of those who applied there, did not expect to see them on that list.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
So this is not the first massban, there was a similar situation about a week and a half ago, but our businessmen are not bothered, ready to violate even the copyright.
But here's the hitch ... These rights are supposed to be ... And if there is nothing that is violated?

azfaraon:
But here's the snag ... These rights should be there ... And if there's nothing to be violated?

If there is no mq4 file online, but only a decompiled version, it means that it was a version bound to a specific account, i.e., paid, or just a paid version without any binding to the account.

If the version is paid, it means that it has some authorship, and therefore decompiled is a violation of the authorship.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If there is no mq4 file online, but only a decompiled version, it means that it was a version bound to a specific account, i.e., paid, or just a paid version without any binding to the account.

If the version is paid, it means that it has some authorship, and therefore the decompiled version is a violation of authorship.

I still think that copyright law implies a legal document proving it. If not, I don't know what to say.

I once had a customer send me a decompiled EA that I wrote for him. The very fact of decompiling is an infringement.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

This is explicitly decompiled code.

At the programming level, you will not understand what the variable means at line 20 of the code. Variables are usually written in a more sensible way, so that when you read it on line 300 it is clear what it means.

I saw someone else's code where the variable of position opening was called "Tral". But if we use trailing stop in this code, what should we call it?

There are some variables that almost everyone uses without exception, it's "Slippage", and when reviewing the code it's already clear to everyone what it stands for, so with sane variables - it's easy to work with code even on line 4000.

Not understanding the meaning of a variable on line 20 does not mean it is a decompiler.

And ease of handling code does not mean it is handwritten and vice versa.

Any attempts to use decompiled code are penalised and after the first ban everyone suddenly becomes very aware that decompiled code is forbidden.

Victor Nikolaev:

What is this interest in decompiling related to?

It seems to have been prompted by this work.

A piece of code from it is simple.

The client and all the executors are in the tank.

Just thought maybe you moderators have some kind of algorithm for detecting decompiling.

Yes, that particular job and mass banning, with the banning being by a simple moderator, not an admin.