Metatrader 6: New features - page 7

Will the vertical scale on the charts be normal in MT6? (I mean, multiple of "round" values)

:)

I wonder if it will ever come out ?

Alexey Viktorov:

No I guess not. They're bored with MT4.)

And if MT4 is removed from brokers, after MT6 is released. Maybe there will be a Cent account at least in MT7?

the fixes are simple

find some nice online chart on the internet with lots of gimmicks

and at least compare.

I think the lag will be noticeable.

It's time to catch up, not like ....

And not to be unsubstantiated, here for example

https://ru.investing.com/currencies/gbp-usd-advanced-chart

Интерактивный график GBP USD – Investing.com
Интерактивный график GBP USD – Investing.com
  • ru.investing.com
Получите мгновенный доступ к бесплатному профессиональному графику GBPUSD в режиме реального времени. Этот график предоставляет вам возможность более подробно взглянуть на пару Британский фунт Доллар США.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the fixes are simple

find some nice online chart on the internet with lots of gimmicks

and at least compare.

I think the lag will be noticeable.

It's time to catch up, not like ....

And not to be unsubstantiated, here for example

https://ru.investing.com/currencies/gbp-usd-advanced-chart

+1

I agree, especially on investing.com zooming in on the chart with mouse wheel and showing current position in all symbol history at the bottom is very nice, the latter is very missing when one is scrolling through the chart in MT5.

Aleksandr Matveev:

+1

I agree, especially on investing.com it looks great to zoom in on the chart by scrolling the mouse wheel and the current position of the whole history symbol is shown at the bottom, this is what is missing when you scroll through the chart in MT5.

If you want to use the scroll bar and select a historical timeframe and zoom in, that's a very cool idea.

and probably the best thing to see

if i started to implement such a thing, let's say in MT-6, i would simply add another chart without a specific timeframe

and when it's ready, I would simply remove the rest (various M1, M5..., MN1)

Are you allowed to write your own terminal?

Or is the server communication protocol not available even under nda and non commercial?

secret:

Are you allowed to write your own terminal?

Or is the server communication protocol not available even under nda and non-commercial?

You are in the market, including software, who will forbid it?)

Talk to your liquidity providers,

if they give you access - go for it.

I hope you understand that this will be something of its own?

The latest versions of 1C allow you to watch YouTube. I want one of these

There is also a general suggestion.

Please remove VPS, Market, Company tabs from terminal toolkit or allow to hide them! Pages are loaded there and when you accidentally click on a narrow tab area, then you have to wait a long time for the download to complete before correcting the error.

There are some doubts about the usefulness of these features in general, but if you feel that all this is just necessary for the average user, then give the rest of us the opportunity to hide the bookmarks they don't need.

The ability to hide any columns in the Trade tab would also be useful.