Metatrader 6: New features - page 2

Yeah, it would be nice to get the constructor up to speed, the hitch seems to me to be in the logic of deciding on the deal, I still don't understand it, I guess it's for the future

SM35:
As soon as one of them makes a visual constructor, they will be ahead of the curve. There just isn't enough power for this project.

Ivan Vagin:

SM35

I think the problem is in the logic of making a decision about the deal, I still do not understand it, maybe it is important for the future
Hello Ivan, what is the builder, what advantages does it give to the trader?

sigma7i:

Go to this Sergei Lebedev's profile and look at the feed - stupid scam!!!

All the threads and posts are just links to other authors.

It's ridiculous the right to get anything clicked on here).

Everything is simpler - at mql5.com saving links to interesting articles/indicators/signals by one click in the "Favorites" section of the LC is simply impossible! The functionality is conceived but not implemented. That's why I'm writing the links to the Blog.

Сергей Лебедев
Where is the information about mt6 coming from, insider?

What's wrong with mt5?

If brokers do not want to work massively on exchanges with mt5, then mt6 will not attract people at all;

or have they invented a new programming language for mt6, even easier than mt4?

Сергей Лебедев:

It's ridiculous to right something here)

It's simple - at mql5.com saving links to interesting articles/indicators/signals by one click in the "Favorites" section of the LC is simply impossible! The functionality is conceived but not implemented. That's why I'm writing links to the Blog.

You can add an article discussion thread to the Favourites

Sergey Petruk:

What's wrong with mt5?

If brokers do not want to work massively on exchanges with mt5, then mt6 will not attract people at all;

If you do not want to buy it, then mt5 will not gather many people, or they have invented a new programming language for mt6, even easier than mt4;

From the lamer's point of view...

I am not satisfied with the fact that if you put this program, it does not make money on forex. I think MT6 would be better from this point of view.

That is - you install it on your computer and all you have to do is count the money.

Looking forward to MT6 program if it's what I want !!!

Sergey Petruk:

What's wrong with mt5?

or they have invented a new programming language for mt6, even easier than mt4;

It does not suit brokers who do not have enough money for mt5)

So it's not like they're going to create a dough button, but just another information and analytical trading platform.