Scalping strategy: finding the exact entry point - page 6

Let's ban all users of Market products!

Personally, I think indicators are secondary in scalping. I have other indukes besides MASD, but they are irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

The price is primary and its regularities should be considered in scalping in Forex. That is why the exact entry point is very important and should be looked for in candlestick patterns, price combinations and the price in general.

Ruslan Kuchma:

wow. What am I being banned for? I posted my thoughts on the exact entry point. I'm just using the gena indicator, like all the other mcl5 products.

What's the crime?

And the same way you praise other products, other vendors ? . You can give me the link where you write the same about other products. I'm waiting for .

Ruslan Kuchma:

I just use the Gena indicator as I do all the other Mcl5 products.

How do you use it if you didn't buy it?

Ruslan Kuchma:
Let's ban all users of Market products!
You advertise one product, with no proof, and in addition you want to ban everyone else from Market... Funny.... :)

Server Muradasilov:
You also praise other products from other sellers. Please give me some links to other products in your email. I'm waiting for .
I started to write reviews on Kodebeiz indicators. You can see my comments there. I will be adding my opinion on them as far as I can.

Ghenadie Tumco:
You advertise one product, with no proof, and in addition you want to ban all the others from the marketplace... Funny.... :)
I'm not advertising anything. I wrote what I use. It's not like I wrote something to buy or sell. I also use muwings, stochastic, super trend and many others. I've given up on some indicators for now.

Citizens Combinator and Ghenadie Tumco are now engaged in FLOOD in the thread.

You'd be better off writing your own comments on the topic of the thread.

Ruslan Kuchma:
I'm not advertising anything. I wrote what I use. It's not like I wrote to buy or sell something. I also use muwings, stochastics, supertrends and many others. I've given up on some indicators for now.
No, this is an advertisement. I understand that you may not be consciously doing it, but still, it is advertising. According to the rules, if there are any, the discussion of the product is done where the product is sold.

Ghenadie Tumco:
No, it's advertising. I understand that you may not be consciously doing this, but still, it is advertising. According to the rules, if there are any, discussion of the product is done where the product is sold.
I put my five cents in there, too. Why not?