Scalping strategy: finding the exact entry point - page 8

Ruslan Kuchma:
Some colleagues even advise to use a tick chart, it's too late for M1. But for now I work the old-fashioned way, on М1.

If you trade purely by the tick indicator, the type of account with zero spread (with commission, there is no other way) is suitable. But I don't care about strong movements, spread widening, strong movements, news, and other nonsense.

In order to trade on the tick chart, you must have a "tool", an indicator or an Expert Advisor, which would draw the chart in a new way, like a Renko chart.

In addition to all this, you must have the right "golden hands" to quickly change this "tool" according to the experimental problem. So, after about 100 experiments, you may find a working strategy.

I personally am still "crooked", that's why such tick technologies are beyond my reach.

By the way, I tested a similar device with Super Genchik. But, like all other programmers, he based it on the number of ticks. For example, a candlestick is built by 30 ticks and smoothed by MA.

I have another idea concerning ticks:

Build candles based on unidirectional ticks. For example, the ticks go upwards, as soon as the first tick appears downwards, a white candle is formed and vice versa. I have a vision, a hypothesis, that it will be easier to analyze such candlesticks with the help of mathematical analysis, to find regularities and to try to hunt for unidirectional moves.

But since I am not a programmer the idea is just a dream, a hypothesis.

Ruslan Kuchma:

In order to trade on the tick chart, you must have a "tool", an indicator or an Expert Advisor, which would draw the chart in a new way, like a Renko chart.

In addition to all this, you must have the right "golden hands" to quickly change this "tool" according to the experimental problem. So, after about 100 experiments, you may find a working strategy.

I personally am still "crooked", that's why such tick technologies are beyond my reach.

All of them are adjustable (experiment with settings on a real account), you don't have to open trades, you just have to stupidly mark the chart with objects, ticks, arrows, inscriptions, etc. If you need a new bike, like Renko)). I think scalping differs from other strategies in its simplicity, so why complicate things, I honestly don't understand it.) And the code base is a treasure trove if you just have time to test it,

Server Muradasilov:

If you trade purely by the tick indicator, the type of account with zero spread (with commission, there is no other way) is suitable. But I don't care about strong moves, spread widening, strong moves, news, and other nonsense.

For example in the case of the broker Gerchik, I've seen almost zero spread: 0.2 - 0.4 + the commission of 1 point. I have seen almost zero spreads: 0.2 - 0.4 and the commission is 1 point. We have to wait.

Server Muradasilov:
In the code base MT4, MT5 you can find normal tick indicators for scalping, they are all adjustable (experiment with settings on a real account) not necessarily open transactions, you just need a stupid mark on the chart, the objects - crosses, arrows, inscriptions, etc., well, if you need a new bike, and even like Renko))) . I think scalping differs from other strategies in its simplicity, so why complicate things, I honestly don't understand it.) If I have time to test it, the code base is a treasure trove,
I've been living there for 2 or 4 years now. I'm testing new gadgets from time to time. The tick chart takes some getting used to. It's a completely different reality.

Ruslan Kuchma:

By the way, I tested a similar device with Super Genchik. But, like all programmers, he based it on the number of ticks. For example, the candle is built by 30 ticks and smoothed by MA.

I have another idea concerning ticks:

Build candlesticks based on unidirectional ticks. For example, the ticks go upwards, as soon as the first tick appears downwards, a white candle is formed and vice versa. I have a vision, a hypothesis, that it will be easier to analyze such candlesticks with the help of mathematical analysis, to find regularities and to try to hunt for unidirectional moves.

But since I am not a programmer the idea is just a dream, a hypothesis.

If you mention the vendor's name again or something like that, we will swear at you long and hard! ! !

Server Muradasilov:
If you mention the seller's name again or something like that, we will quarrel long and hard! ! !

I won't say a word. I coded it with a nickname, so that no one would guess.

The question remains: do you have scalpers on this forum?

I'm sure the scalpers will suggest something with an exact entry point.

Ruslan Kuchma:
I've seen almost zero spread at the broker Gerchik A.: 0.2 - 0.4 + the commission of 1 point. They have only just opened and are in a mess so far. We have to wait.

Do you read between the lines? ? ? I already told you about Gertschik, the near-zero spread is not zero!

Have you decided to promote your brokerage too? We're going to have a long, hard fight about this too. .

Server Muradasilov:

Do you read between the lines? ? ? I already told you about Gertschik, the near-zero spread is not zero!

Have you decided to promote your brokerage too? We're going to have a long, hard fight about that, too.

Nah. I have only seen that they have opened, like they have written a zero spread, but it is not zero. I have not seen them yet. So far, they have only opened with zero spread, but it is not zero. Maybe after a while they will increase the commission, and they will have the same 2 points as everyone else.