Scalping strategy: finding the exact entry point - page 7

Ghenadie Tumco:
No, it's advertising. I understand that you may not be consciously doing this, but still, it is advertising. According to the rules, if there are any, discussion of the product is done where the product is sold.
I'd rather you didn't sprinkle me with loafers and actually say what you think about the exact entry point. Otherwise, you're just being mean. You're obsessed with the indicator. You can replace the MASD with any other indicator, that shows the beginning and the end of microcycle (stochastic, RSI). This is not the essence of the matter. It is not about the indicators.

I use, for entry, exit, resistance levels and the higher the volume meter reading, the more reliable the entry or exit.

Alexey Busygin:

I use, for entry, exit, resistance levels and the higher the volume meter reading, the more reliable the entry or exit.

Makes sense. Where do you get the volume from?

Ruslan Kuchma:
The problem

It is well known that 50% of a deal's success depends on the accuracy of the entry into the position.
It is not known. Please cite the source from which you know this.

Yury Reshetov:
You don't know shit. Give me the source from which you know this.
A hypothetical statement based on your and your colleagues' practical experience.

Apart from the horizontal levels there are dynamic levels and others. If you use the MACD, the divergence can be repeated, i.e. a change in the dynamics is like a "bell" to change the trend (as an entry option).

Veniamin Skrepkov:

Apart from the horizontal levels there are dynamic levels and others. If you use MACD, the divergence may be repeated, i.e. the change of the dynamics is like a "bell" to change the trend (as an entry option).

Thanks Veniamin. It's a nice screen and a constructive post concerning the entering accuracy.

Everything is not so clear with divergences. I also use the divergence as a signal of slowing down and possible stop of the price. Very often the divergences are false. Sometimes I have illusions that the movement has stopped, but in fact it is a small pause and further continuation, and I catch a minus.

Of the dynamic levels, I like the Bollinger bands. But, I don't idealise them much either.

From scalping, already clearly deviated) I have already moved away from scalping, in the direction of intraday, medium-term trading.

As I see it, scalping on the M1 chart, or am I not thinking correctly?

Server Muradasilov:

From scalping, already clearly deviated) I have already clearly deviated from scalping, in the direction of intraday, medium-term trading.

As I see it, scalping on the M1 chart, or am I not thinking correctly?

Some colleagues even advise to use a tick chart, it's too late for M1. But for now I'm working in the old fashioned way, on М1.

Ruslan Kuchma:
Some colleagues suggest to use a tick chart, it's too late for M1. But I'm working in the old fashioned way - M1.

I hinted at the beginning of the branch, about a tick chart (indicator) + M1 chart + one or more confirmations for entry, it may be the size of the candle, oscillator

Exit from the market - by pips, for example 20 pips, this is scalping