Scalping strategy: finding the exact entry point - page 4

Colleagues, does anyone else have any clever thoughts on the direction of finding the exact entry point?

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Or what I don't know.

Serqey Nikitin:
You don't want to listen to what "practicing traders" tell you, which is that it's an ent icement. But that's your problem...

according to you the "enticement" is a conspiracy by all the brokers in the world against their clients. Have I got this right?

So whatever a client of a normal broker does, they still won't become Soros or Buffett. Or did I get it wrong?

Ruslan Kuchma:

Colleagues, does anyone else have any clever thoughts on the direction of finding the exact entry point?

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Or what I don't know.

Take a look at the top of the market.

Tapochun:
Take a look at the top of the market.
I watched and was jealous. Well done, in a word.

Ruslan Kuchma:

Absolutely agree with you. There can be variations in line drawing. My methodology is to wait for 1-2-3 on M1, and only after a local top or bottom is broken do I start drawing sloping channel lines. Of course, there is nothing intricate here. But, practice shows that other people see 1-2-3 waves on M1 differently than I do. A paradox, of course. But you can get over it.

Hello. How can you reconcile yourself if it turns out that the 1-2-3 pattern (I also build a trendline based on it) may be identified "differently"? The construction of this pattern is also completely formalized in my system - it cannot be built "differently". As I understand it, it is a sequence of alternating fractals with some additional conditions. When all these conditions are applied, the trendlines will be constructed unambiguously, regardless of who sees what.

I say the exact entry point on a breakout of support or resistance lines near horizontal levels.

My colleague posted above suggested that the exact entry point should be sought after a breakout and price fixing above or below a level and not bother with sloping lines.

Another colleague has said that the tick chart is the tricky part.

Therefore, there is a debate going on, thank God practicing traders are here.

Again - "horizontal levels" is a clear definition. Without it one cannot speak about "accuracy". The term "fixing" is also included. In my opinion, the accuracy is that the entry point is defined clearly and unambiguously. Which means that there should be no "they see differently than I do".

Until these conditions are met, in my opinion, accuracy is out of the question.

George Merts:

Hi. How can I reconcile myself if it turns out that the 1-2-3 pattern (I also build a trendline based on it) can be identified "wrong"? The construction of this pattern is also completely formalized for me - it cannot be built "differently". As I understand it, it is a sequence of alternating fractals with some additional conditions. If all these conditions are applied, the trendlines will be plotted unambiguously, regardless of who sees what.

Again, "horizontal levels" is a clear definition. Without it, one cannot talk about "accuracy". This also includes the term "fixing". In my opinion, accuracy is all about making the entry point perfectly clear and unambiguous. Which means that there should be no "they see differently than I do".

As long as these conditions are not met, in my opinion, accuracy is out of the question.

that's clear. What is your view on market entry accuracy? do you have this exact entry point?

Ruslan Kuchma:
watching and being jealous. Well done, in a word.
Did you just look at the pictures? At least ran it in the tester? Of course, now there will be statements about simulation of ticks, but it is possible to look at the idea. Oh, yes, you have to know how to program.

Ruslan Kuchma:

according to you the "enticement" is a conspiracy by all the brokers in the world against their clients. Did I get that right?

That is, whatever the client of a normal broker does, he will not become a Soros or Buffett anyway. Or did I get it wrong?

You got it right: this referral is a lure for novice traders.

By the way, Soros and Buffett have NEVER scalped ... ( that's just for the record).

Tapochun:
Did you just look at the pictures? At least run them in the tester? Of course, there will be statements about tick modelling, but you can see the idea. Oh, yeah, you have to know how to program.
Well, I'm not a programmer, my hands are out of my... ...growing out of my... So, I can only watch and admire.

Ruslan Kuchma:
that's understandable. And what is your view on market entry accuracy? do you have that exact entry point?
Yes, of course. You enter the market at the opening of the next candle (in my case a daily candle), if all the rules of the TS are followed, in the direction provided by the TS.