FORTS looking for MT5 trader - page 16

In 4.5 days with BCS, they charged me 0.314341%(25.49655% APR),

limiting my trading options by a factor of 3.

If I don't wait 31 days, their bank will charge me for withdrawing my money,

their bank will take another percentage (and not a small one)!

prostotrader:

In 4.5 days with BCS, they charged me 0.314341%(25.49655% APR),

limiting my trading options by a factor of 3.

If I don't wait 31 days, their bank will charge me for withdrawing my money,

their bank will take another interest (and not a small one)!

Just write an application to close the current account where the money is, that's usually enough to avoid paying such fees.

The refund due to account closure is not subject to fees, though they do seem to have 7 days there for closing and refunding.

Here it is:

CENTRAL BANK OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION INSTRUCTION dated 30 May 2014 N 153-I
ON OPENING AND CLOSING OF BANK ACCOUNTS, DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS, DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS

"

8.1.The reason for closing a bank account shall be termination of the bank account agreement, including in the case specified in the third paragraph of paragraph 5.2 of Article 7 of Federal Law No. 115-FZ.

8.2 After termination of the bank account agreement, no debit and credit operations shall be performed on the client account, except for operations provided for by Clause 8.3 of this Instruction. Funds received by the customer after termination of the bank account agreement shall be returned to the sender.

8.3.Following termination of the bank account agreement before the expiration of seven days from the receipt of the respective written application of the customer, the bank shall issue the balance of funds from the bank account to the customer in cash or transfer the funds by payment order.

"

Fees are charged for withdrawals from the account if there is a relevant CSS agreement, and if there is no agreement, there is no basis for the fee.

prostotrader:

We should make more noise not about the BCS, but about the Opener.

So that the junk iron is replaced.

Everyone should write to tech support about delays.

+1. Just teach me how to write logs about delays.