Hunting - page 8

Izzatilla Ikramov:
For trades that last more than 1 day, all brokers are equally good, those with a 12 pips spread and those offering 0.5 pips.

No. I don't believe in my life that your MO is half a figure or figure just because you're not trading intraday. I just don't believe in the existence of such MO

Andrey:

Watching the price in the market gives the impression that there is a constant hunt for stops...

How to make money here ?????

I wrote in a thread (it got lost or deleted for some unknown reason) - in most cases, stops are taken down by a crowd of similar traders. The person who opens a long position pushes the quote down. When there are a lot of them, they push the rate up to their (your) stops. This can be clearly seen on small timeframes M1,M5... On large timeframes one should take into account that large funds can be entered and corrections that periodically return the rate to their optimal level (legal price manipulation by big players), and this level is rather higher than the "naive" stops.

you don't need to put stops close. They should not be a major part of the strategy.