Hunting - page 4

Yuri Evseenkov:

Note the header of the website. The Trading section has appeared. As I understand it, MetaQuotes has started to provide an opportunity to trade.

MetaQuotos is one thing and a broker is another. MetaQuotes are not brokers. They are software developers.

MetaQuotes don't break stops, they don't manipulate quotes to their advantage.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

Good. Since you insist.

I will describe my experience. BUT I will reason as a naive trader and as a monster sectarian broker who has no conscience or honour. ...............

Thanks for the detailed description. I disagree with this.

Analyzing your losing orders only a few are suspicious. Otherwise it's the wrong choice of trend direction. Why would a broker cheat if the market is already going against me? Is the percentage of your losing orders suspected of being fraudulent high?

As is commonly believed, in the market most people make mistakes. That is the broker's bread and butter. There is no need to cheat.

One more thing. A broker can forbid autotrading. But if he allows it, there is no way to determine whether the order was given manually or from an Expert Advisor. The broker can determine this indirectly by the number and density of trades and other parameters.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

MetaQuotos is one thing and a broker is another. MetaQuotos are not brokers. They are software developers.

MetaQuotos don't break stops, they don't manipulate quotes to their advantage.

Well, there's even a browser-based version of Skype already.... kudos to mcl...

Yuri Evseenkov:

Thank you for the detailed description. I disagree with this.

Analyzing my losing orders only a few are suspicious. Otherwise it's the wrong choice of trend direction. Why would a broker cheat if the market is already going against me? Is the percentage of your losing orders suspected of being fraudulent high?

As it is commonly believed, in the market most people make mistakes. That is the broker's bread and butter. There is no need to cheat.

One more thing. A broker can forbid autotrading. But if he allows it, there is no way to determine whether the order was given manually or from an Expert Advisor. He can determine this indirectly by the number and density of trades and other parameters.

Forget it, algo autotrading is tagged at software level from the beginning.....

Rustamzhan Salidzhanov:
Get together as a group, create your own broker and trade on your own terms if you are not happy with other people's terms.
I've been thinking about it for a long time. As far as I know it's quite a costly undertaking already at the 'start-up' stage.

Дмитрий Ушаков:
I've been thinking about it for a long time. As far as I know, it's already quite a costly undertaking at the start-up stage.
Cost is relative... how many zeros you measure...

Yuri Evseenkov:

Thank you for the detailed description. I disagree with this.

Analyzing my losing orders only a few are suspicious. Otherwise it's the wrong choice of trend direction. Why would a broker cheat if the market is already going against me? Is the percentage of your losing orders suspected of being fraudulent high?

As it is commonly believed, in the market most people make mistakes. That is the broker's bread and butter. There is no need to cheat.

One more thing. A broker can prohibit autotrading. But if he allows it, there is no way to determine whether an order is placed manually or through an Expert Advisor. He can determine this indirectly by the number and density of trades and other parameters.

That's the same thing it can. And perhaps not only indirectly, but directly. The terminal sending a command to the main (head) part of the trading software, which is on the broker's server most likely puts (records) as they say and programmers key, flag (or black mark) on which it can be tracked or identified. I don't think the developers could have missed such an opportunity to put it into the trading software.

There is a growing epidemic of surveillance, personal and other data collection. I don't think trading software is lagging behind this modern trend.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

The same is true of what can happen. And maybe not only indirectly, but directly. The terminal sending a command to the main (head) part of the trading software, which is on the broker's server most likely puts (records) as they say and programmers key, flag (or black mark) by which it can be traced or identified. I don't think the developers could have missed such an opportunity to put it into the trading software.

There is a growing epidemic of surveillance, personal and other data collection. I don't think trade software is lagging behind this trend.

Cleverly.... it's not clear... what to do...

Ivan Vagin:

Good observation, this is one of the stages of growth :-) Just keep observing!

It's like in relationships, first you don't understand anything, then you observe some patterns, then you can predict the development of the situation.... but no matter how it goes through all the stages... life goes on...

Thank you! For the compliment!

I heard a phrase somewhere... To learn how to trade, you have to lose a million first. I don't know who it belongs to. )))).

Ivan Vagin:
Cost is relative... how many zeros you measure...
I'm guessing a few tens of millions of roubles, or maybe a couple of hundred million roubles.