Hunting - page 2

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
For me, the golden rule: there must always be a TP=SL. The stat advantage of the TS must be achieved under these conditions. If it does not work, it means that the TS is not perfect. Under these conditions, even a ratio of 51/49 profitable trades leads to success. I think hoping to profit by shifting the TP/SL ratio leads to disappointment. The TS should confront the market with the strict condition of TP=SL! If the TS succeeds in this, only then you can try to change the ratio of TP and SL, to reduce the drawdown, but, all the same, proportionally, we lose profit. With TP = SL, the trader will suffer much less psychological damage or discomfort. Get rid of the idea that by manipulating the TP and/or SL you can count on something. The SL is not a protection from force majeure, news or inattention, but an integral part of any TS.
Yes, it's part of your strategy. But it is yours. Others have different strategies, because everyone has different ways of thinking. That is, the specified rule has its limits - trader Sultonov. When you go beyond these limits, the rule is practically ineffective, transforming to other conditions.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

Those who somehow trade profitably (it can be either one trader or a crowd of traders) will be tracked and if identified, then immediately a red light is lit on the remote control of the broker, a special alarm sounds (as if a nuclear strike on the broker), threatening to completely destroy the broker. Measures (sanctions) of a deterrent-destructive nature are taken. It can be the breaking of stops, spread widening, delaying of orders execution, and many other measures. The broker's arsenal has a lot of these measures for restraining or destroying, and they are being improved. The broker introduces new innovations to the trading process for pseudo-trading.

Fun blockbuster ))

Игорь Герасько:
Fun blockbuster ))

It is a brutal financial war. New volunteers are usually among the first to die fairly quickly. Miraculously, some manage to survive. The financial war is increasingly demanding fresh blood of money, and new entrants can provide the influx. In this semi-religious battle, the broker - the sect - wins. The more sectarians the more monetary blood the broker will gather for his own survival and sustenance.

The breakdown of the stops is like a shot to the back of the head. The trader thinks that he has a reliable companion behind his back in the person of the broker, but in fact he is a hidden and elegantly disguised marauder - the broker. The broker robs the corpse of the trader and takes all the most valuable things without feeling remorse.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

Practically none. A stop loss for a DC or broker is personal profit. The aggregate amount of client funds on stop-losses allows brokers to exist. 5% of traders get rich in the market and 95% go bust. A broker is as much a market participant as a trader, but with a host of technical and other advantages. It's not that I believe that brokerage survives due to spread or commission charged for maintaining client's account. I understand that the spread or commission charged is a guaranteed additional fee in favor of the broker, which is equal from 0.1% to 2% of the total amount of money the broker collects from his personal"shop - market".

Taking any proven trading strategy, we see that they are profitable in their perspective. In fact the opposite is true. There is a huge propaganda campaign to attract new followers to the sect of this or that broker or brokerage firm. And, as is usual in sects - at the beginning they interest you, then you listen to them, they show you several times the alleged miracles of financial enrichment, then they create a crowd on the right and on the left shouting BELIEVE, you start shouting like the crowd, in order not to stand out. The next step is to carry the money savings (that you don't mind losing), then you carry what you have earned by applying your physical or mental strength (including loans), if you haven't run out of money or come to your senses, you give (transfer) your real estate to the broker sect.

There is always a small percentage of traders in the broker's cult that is maintained artificially to maintain the illusion that someone is making money on this type of trading. Where they all leaders (privateers) top traders either merged, or stopped in time. To get into successful traders, you have to have a temporary permission of the broker to take your profit, or agree that you are going to take something from the market, but not for everyone, but for a few units.

Most of the time they earn on the street and not in the market. They recruit and attract new adepts through education (paid seminars, closed training sessions, individual support). Naturally, they show the past achievements, which allowed the broker to do.

Those who have a profitable trade (it may be as one trader or a crowd of traders) will be tracked and if identified, immediately a red light on the remote control of the broker will be lit, a special alarm will sound (like a nuclear strike on the broker) until the total destruction of the broker. Measures (sanctions) of a deterrent-destructive nature are taken. It can be the breaking of stops, spread widening, delaying of orders execution, and many other measures. The broker's arsenal has a lot of these measures for restraining or destroying, and they are being improved. The broker introduces new innovations into the trading process for the pseudo-trading process.

handsome. Absolutely right. Agreed. For some reason I was immediately reminded of A.....i's kitchen. where there is still no mt5. And on mt4 from the dts kitchen side everything is possible. The topic has already been discussed many times. ***** dts. I will come again. To them.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

Practically none. A stop loss for a DC or broker is personal profit. The aggregate amount of client funds on stop-losses allows brokers to exist. 5% of traders get rich in the market and 95% go bust.

Exactly. Take any profession. 95% of newbies will be unsuccessful at first.

The main profit of brokers is the money of those newbies, who are convinced that trading is easy.

They go broke on their own, without the help of a broker. Because of inexperience.

If you suspect that your broker may artificially take the SL or TP, do not place them in an order, but set them programmatically. The virtual stop is not visible to the broker. The virtual stop only triggers when the terminal is switched on.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

It is a brutal financial war. New volunteers are usually among the first to die fairly quickly. Miraculously, some manage to survive. The financial war is increasingly demanding fresh blood of money, and new entrants can provide the influx. In this semi-religious battle, the broker - the sect - wins. The more sectarians the more monetary blood the broker will gather for his own survival and sustenance.

The breakdown of the stops is like a shot to the back of the head. The trader thinks that he has a reliable companion behind his back in the person of the broker, but in fact he is a hidden and elegantly disguised marauder - the broker. The broker robs the trader's corpse and takes everything of value without remorse.

Unfortunately, it is either our mentality or the universal one - to look for the guilty ones around us: the number of supporters of the conspiracy theory is enormous. But the simple truth is that whatever happens to a man is his own fault and no one else's. If you look at life from this point of view (although you should not engage in self-digestion), then the world will appear very different, and existence will be many times easier.

Yuri Evseenkov:

Exactly. Take any profession. 95% of newbies will be unsuccessful in it at first.

The main profit of brokers is the money of those newbies, who are told that trading is easy.

They go broke on their own, without the help of a broker. Because of inexperience.

If you suspect that your broker may artificially take the SL or TP, do not place them in an order, but set them programmatically. The virtual stop is not visible to the broker. The virtual stopper will be triggered only when the terminal is enabled.

95% of newbies in any other profession do not get much money for their efforts at the beginning of their career. They lack experience and skill. As skills and experience are accumulated, a newcomer gets paid progressively more. I would like to note that the beginners in other professions still receive a cash payment in any case, the only question is in what amount.

About the virtual stops. These are crutches for the disabled.

At the beginning the trader confidently and firmly stood in his position on three points (open order, take and loss - on the broker's side, on the broker's server). The sectarian broker - the marauder introduced an innovation on stop knocking. After several "shots in the back of the head" to the trader by the broker, the handicapped trader has figured out how to try to hold on (grasping for straws) in the form of virtual stops. But the trader in this position has only one point of support - an open order. Where can such an order fail? To all four directions, to all 360 degrees. But the broker has introduced an innovation that allows neutralizing such traders' manipulations.

The trader fires a bullet at the broker, which is as big as an elephant's grave, and the broker responds with a high-precision destructive ammunition controlled from a drone. This is financial warfare, not hunting.

Igor Gerasko:
Unfortunately, it's either our mentality or the universal one to look for the guilty ones around us: there are a huge number of conspiracy theory supporters. But the simple truth is that you are to blame for everything that happens to you and no one else. If you look at life from this point of view (although you should not engage in self-digestion), then the world will appear very different, and existence will be many times easier.

Unfortunately there's nothing wrong with the mentality. We are the ones who have been convinced that Ivan is always a fool and the financial power brokers are smart because the power brokers have more money. They were able to collect more money for a reason - allegedly the brains and psychological characteristics are superior to the average person.

A trader is an ordinary user, a consumer of the offered service or product. The trader, consuming satisfies his interest on the broker's platform, according to the broker's rules and conditions and has to agree with all the broker's whims. If you dig deep enough it will be clear.

The take side usually does not slide to the plus or slippage is almost immediately corrected to your set level, and the loss usually slides constantly and significantly. At execution, take and loss are equal for execution, but the drones are set up so that the loss stops are executed more often, because it is a direct benefit to the broker.

Дмитрий Ушаков:

95% of newcomers to any other profession get little money for their labour at the start of their working life. There is a lack of experience and skill. As skills and experience are accumulated, the newcomer is paid accordingly. I would like to note that the beginners in other professions still receive a cash payment in any case, the only question is in what amount.

About the virtual stops. These are crutches for the disabled.

At the beginning the trader confidently and firmly stood in his position on three points (open order, take and loss - on the broker's side, on the broker's server). The sectarian broker - the marauder introduced an innovation on stop knocking. After a few "shots to the back of the trader's head" by the broker, the disabled trader figured out how to try to hold on (grasping for straws) in the form of virtual stops. But the trader in this position has only one point of support - an open order. Where can such an order fail? To all four directions, to all 360 degrees. But the broker has introduced an innovation that allows neutralizing such traders' manipulations.

The trader fires a bullet at the broker, which is as big as an elephant's head, and the broker responds with a high-precision lethal ammunition controlled from a drone. This is financial warfare, not hunting.

How will the broker shoot a virtual elk, if he cannot see where it is and whether it exists at all? We cannot artificially move the quotes for some frames of time for the sake of separate stop-loss. The broker has very limited room for maneuver. It is a beast on a short leash.

I can tell you about a joke of mine.

Worked with a major broker.

Lost stops were sliding considerably. Made requests. Adjusted, but not all of them. My broker did not correct those 50 points which slipped even lower by losing stops - broker's terms of service did not allow that. On the other hand, there were slippages from 160 to 270 points. As a rule they were not corrected to the level of loss stops, like I put, but to - 50 pips (the regulation supposedly allows this in real market conditions).

Takes were always clearly executed at my inserted level.

Then one day my profit stop was 68 pips ahead of my profit stop. Decided to play a prank. I decided to make a joke. I wanted to complain about why my TP was 68 pips larger than my order. While I was preparing a claim for three minutes my order profit was corrected to the level of point to point, as I had already placed it. Losses were usually corrected from three days to two weeks (there were even repeated requests). So, I had to write a complaint with a different content. Like your regulations allow for adjusting up to 50 points, and here the regulations were violated.

The answer was very simple: "We will find out in the technical department. And that was the end of it. Neither repeated requests nor phone calls had any effect on the situation with the order.

It became clear to me that my further stay in the "shop - market" of this broker is not possible due to obvious machinations and manipulations on the technical side and not following the rules (execution of a broker's rules at his discretion).

When you read reviews about a broker and you see the same thing everywhere.

Some people say that there is a delay in order execution after withdrawal, while others say there is no delay. One broker states that take did not work, but loss triggered on this order even though the price was in the profit zone and was even higher than take level and the other says that this does not happen and do not desecrate the good name of this broker.

It is simple. It is possible that this broker is being trolled, but my opinion is the following. Those who defend and praise the broker, for their account has not yet included the drones or are newcomers who firmly believe in the cult and in the honest god under the name "BROKER".

Дмитрий Ушаков:

The trader is an ordinary user, a consumer of the service or product offered.

Not in any way. It is a huge misconception. A broker is an instrument for carrying out trading activities. If you save on the tool (by choosing a kitchen), then it is your own fault, and nobody is to blame but you. Don't work with kitchens, there are plenty of normal brokers out there.