Comparison of Moving Average (and any other indicators) and error - page 6

Vladimir Zubov:

So many fun guys and all making a bicycle ...

P.S. This is about Mashki ...

I can't do without it. )

P./S.: Your and Artem's jokes with the similar sense (you speak about the same after all, and Artem earlier spoke about a bicycle), for some reason have reminded one joking phrase from Alexey (alsu): https: //www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153370/page4#994201

Dina Paches:

You'd have to do without it. )

P./S.: Your and Artem's jokes with their similar meaning (you are talking about the same thing, and Artem said earlier about a bicycle), for some reason reminded me of one joke phrase from Alexey (alsu): https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/153370/page4#994201

I do not really understand the meaning of the link, explain if you do not mind ?

Vladimir Zubov:
don't really understand the meaning of the link, explain it if you don't mind ?

While writing the addendum to that post, you wrote that question.

I'll delete the clarifying edit there and then write it here.

In general, when you joked, as I understand, to diffuse the situation (and I immediately recalled that Alexei joke (alsu)), without the knowledge that you have experience, your question was probably perceived as a question slumbering novice.

Artem, as I understand it, understood and appreciated your joke and then made the same joke.

And the link I cited, because jokes of this kind (including, as with Alexey at the link) can be appreciated only by remembering in what language, what and on what topics the person wrote earlier on the forum.

So... That's the way it is.

Dina Paches:

While writing the addendum to that post, you wrote that question.

I'll delete the clarifying edit there and then write it here.

In general, when you joked, as I understand, to diffuse the situation (and I immediately recalled that Alexei joke (alsu)), without the knowledge that you have experience, your question was probably perceived as a question slumbering novice.

Artem, as I understand it, understood and appreciated your joke and then made the same joke.

And the link I cited, because jokes of this kind (including, as with Alexey at the link) can be appreciated only by remembering in what language, what and on what topics the person wrote earlier on the forum.

So... That's the way it is.

But I really do not understand what for to compare the mashkas. Although they can be compared without any problems.

Vladimir Zubov:
But I really don't understand why you have to compare mash-ups. Although they do compare without a problem.
Stop trolling, Vladimir.) Otherwise they'll send the whole bunch to the baths for nothing.

Dina Paches:
Stop trolling, Vladimir.) You'll get sent to the baths for nothing, for nothing.
I have never even thought of trolling, if you need advice on crossing the masks, you're always welcome, but for now yes mql4 is within my capabilities.

Artyom Trishkin:

I am able to grasp a lot of things on the fly (I have made more advisors than you would think). I knew right away what you were looking for. I have told you succinctly several times how to do it. Dina, looking at my pointless attempts to explain to you how to do things, decided to help me (Dina, thank you, sweetheart, for your help), and painted you all the things I was trying to say succinctly. I wouldn't have had the time.

Judge not, lest ye be judged. You don't know me at all.

I don't doubt your experience for a second, but don't lie about catching on the fly. You wrote in one of your first posts that one of the problems I described is solved by working on every tick. But in my very first post I wrote that the robot is needed to work when a new bar appears. Besides, I haven't even heard your response explaining how it is possible that the values of the same expression are not equal at different moments of calculation. Yes, with a negligible error, but different.

Vladimir Zubov:

So many fun guys and all making a bicycle ...

P.S. This is about Mashki ...

I was asked to write such a robot, so I'm doing it

gammaray:
I don't doubt your experience for a second, but don't lie about grabbing on the fly. You wrote in one of your first posts that one of the problems I described is solved by working on every tick. But in my very first post I wrote that the robot is needed to work when a new bar appears. Besides, I haven't even heard your response explaining how it is possible that the values of the same expression are not equal at different moments of calculation. Yes, with a negligible margin of error, but different.
I was answering you, if you work on a bar opening, then the values of the dabs inside zero will be constant - at the moment the candle opens. If you want to take the data inside the zero bar, then work postitically.

Artyom Trishkin:
I answered you, if you work on the opening bar, then the values of the dabs inside the zero bar will be constant - at the moment the candle opens. If you want to take the data inside the zero bar, then work on it.
So, the point is that these values are different at different moments of calculation. Although they must be the same and correspond to a certain bar price (opening, closing, etc.). It is not suitable to take data according to specification. In this case as well, it seems to me that it is not possible to identify multiple intersections of MA within a single bar. Right?