Decision-making error - page 13

Yuriy Khrustalov:
It's really not hard to go to the profile and click on the link so pardon the intrusion )
Indeed:)))

Evgeni Usenko:

By the way! All statistics recorded the same thing.

A large numberof orders placed significantly reduces the plus figure.

No wonder!

The mathematical expectation deviates from zero, as the probability of an error increases... :)))

And it should not deviate from zero? So it must be at zero?)

Evgeni Usenko:

I have not published my method anywhere.

Although it has been tested and is workable.

That's why I registered it as a signal!!!

I can only say as a tip that everything is built through the D1 daily chart

this is the main vector of movement direction, it may last up to 10 days.

H4 defines the depth of the pullback, H1 is the working zone, M30-M15 is the noise it can be used.

Working along the trend is an order of magnitude more reliable than working against the trend. But do not interfere with extremes in any way....

khorosh:
And it should not deviate from zero? So it should be at zero?)

Depending on what we call the expectation...

If you expect profit from each trade of say $20, that's your mathematical expectation.

And I am guided by the trader's main rule - "save the deposit".

Unfortunately, many traders have not even heard of it :)))

Therefore, my mathematical expectation is not to suffer losses in the first place.

And that means it must be equal to zero (not a single losing trade).

But if you do not like 0, call it 1, the essence will not change...

Evgeni Usenko:

Depending on what we call the expectation...

If you expect profit from each trade of say $20, that's your mathematical expectation.

And I am guided by the trader's main rule - "save the deposit".

Unfortunately, many traders have not even heard of it :)))

Therefore, my mathematical expectation is not to suffer losses in the first place.

And that means it must be equal to zero (not a single losing trade).

But if you do not like 0, call it 1, the essence will not change...

I got this question because I thought we are talking about expected payoff, which is used to evaluate testing results in MT tester reports.

Serqey Nikitin:
Working along the trend is an order of magnitude more reliable than working against the trend. But extreme traders should not be hindered in any way....
I liked one signal - the guy successfully and for a long time traded against the trend, then the trend changed and all the funds evaporated.

Александр Михайлович:
I liked one signal - the guy traded successfully and for a long time on the trend, then the trend changed and all the funds evaporated.
Why didn't he put a SL?! Here we go again! From the furnace again! :((

Boris:
Why didn't he put SL?! Here we are! From the stove again! :((
He expected on all bets that sooner or later the movement would follow the trend. And so it was for a long time. All the orders were profitable!
And then he did not wait.

Александр Михайлович:
He waited on all bets that sooner or later the movement would follow the trend. And so it was for a long time. All the orders were profitable!
And then he didn't wait.

Seems to be still alive )))

Trading signals for MetaTrader 4 with automatic execution in your account

GOOD PROFIT

MetaTrader 4
20.00 USD/month

Trading system based on fundamental and technical analysis. Main objective: the preservation and multiplication of capital, are interested in asset management - contact me in person - we discuss cooperation. Have a nice day.

Александр Михайлович:
He waited on all bets that sooner or later the movement would follow the trend. It did for a long time. All the orders were profitable!
And then he did not wait.
Greed and self-confidence ruined him!