Decision-making error - page 14

Yuriy Khrustalov:

Who makes market entry decisions and how?

My forecasts are almost error-free, but I cannot follow them myself for some reason, can someone clarify?

screenshots are available here

I make a decision to enter the market based on my own TS. As for the market vision and the inability to follow it - this is a professional disease of an experienced trader. In time it will go away.

As a rule of thumb: "No one will succeed without a trader.

Ruslan Kuchma:

I make the decision to enter the market based on my own TS. As for seeing the market and not being able to follow it - this is a professional disease of an experienced trader. In time it will go away.

Only the walker will find the way.

Thank you for the hope!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I have solved this problem by SL = TP, either take or don't take. If the TS is profitable, it will give a result, if not - to hell with it.
This ratio is the best way to hone the quality of entry... If the system is profitable in such a situation, then you can think about increasing TP, trals and other gadgets...

Ivan Vagin:
This ratio is the best way to hone the quality of entry... If the system is in the positive at this ratio, then you can think about increasing TP, trawls and other gadgets...
At this ratio, the system may be at a disadvantage, but if you increase TP, the system may be in the plus.

With manual trading, psychology comes out on top. I sometimes trade by hand so as not to lose my sense of smell. I have been trading with my hands sometimes so that I could lose my sense of smell. And then I looked - my account was real! I had a lot of terminals, I mixed them up. I was confused. At that time I felt with my heart, not with my mind, how important psychology is and how important the absence of fear of losing money is.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
With manual trading, psychology comes out on top. I sometimes trade by hand so as not to lose my sense of smell. I have been trading with my hands sometimes so that I could lose my sense of smell. And then I looked - my account was real! I had a lot of terminals, I mixed them up. I realized then how important psychology is and the absence of fear of loss.
Fear and psychology are worked out through pain and time. The more you trade, the more the wounds from the pain of losses heal. Practice is a great power.

Ruslan Kuchma:
Fear and psychology are worked out through pain and time. The more you trade, the more the wounds from the pain of loss heal. Practice is a great power.
Of course, if losses do not exceed profits, because otherwise the pain and disappointment only increase

I wonder if there are any romantics on this forum.

After all, the phrase"Ruslan Kuchma:
Fear and psychology are worked out through pain and time. The more you trade, the more the scars on your heart heal from the pain of loss. Practice is a great power." It's not just wise but also romantic!

I agree 100% with what Ruslan said (2 posts above), you can only come to these conclusions through personal experience. Experiencing just a shaft of negative emotions associated with losses.And about the "scars" - very true. You need to trade every day, at the terminal - as if you were going to work.

Igor Kuzminets:

... for the terminal - like going to work.

You make money at work and there are options here ))