Decision-making error - page 12

Evgeni Usenko:

By the way, interesting graph of your returns, at equal time intervals....

Do you use the same pair...?

In this account there are 2 companion pairs: the euro and the pound, the most profitable in my strategy.

Evgeni Usenko:

It's exactly the opposite:)))

Playing against the trend is a tricky number, a lot of people are trying this system now...

The idea is very simple... You enter at the moment when a steady trend breaks

and there's a guaranteed pullback! That's why the price always returns sometimes up to 3 times to your entry point.

The pullback is guaranteed according to Fibonacci...It's just a question of its depth and time of life...

This method does not guarantee fabulous earnings, but it saves your nervous system :)))

There are a number of recommendations on this subject

1. leverage

2. lot

3. currency pair

4. the lifetime of the placed order

5. the yield you define yourself

6. entry point

Can you find a link to read more about this entry method?

khorosh:
No link where you can read up on this entry method?

I have not published my method anywhere.

Although it has been tested and is workable.

That's why I registered it as a signal!!!

I can only say as a tip that everything is built through the D1 daily chart

this is the main vector of movement direction, it may last up to 10 days.

H4 defines the depth of the pullback, H1 is the working zone, M30-M15 is the noise it can be used.

Evgeni Usenko:

I have not published my method anywhere.

Although it has been tested and is workable.

That's why I registered it as a signal!!!

I can only say as a tip that everything is built through the D1 daily chart

this is the main vector of movement direction, it may last up to 10 days.

H4 defines the depth of the pullback, H1 is the working zone, M30-M15 is the noise it can be used.

And I in the strategy, which is used in the link, enter using the trend, defined on H4. And the direct executive signal is generated on M5, the targets are small 13-20 pips (take is calculated from the volatility). That is why there are a lot of signals and I use averaging. But there is also a strategy with big objectives and 10 times less trades. But I like it better when there are a lot of deals. Closing and opening are voiced and it's nice to hear the sound of profit closing.)))

khorosh:
And I in that strategy, which is used in the link, enter using the trend, which is determined on H4. And the direct executive signal is generated on M5, the goals are small 13-20 pips (take is calculated from volatility). That is why there are a lot of signals and I use averaging. But there is also a strategy with big objectives and 10 times less trades. But I like it better when there are a lot of deals. Closing and opening are voiced and it's nice to hear the sound of profit closing.)))

By the way! All statistics recorded the same thing.

A large numberof orders placed significantly reduces the plus figure.

No wonder!

The mathematical expectation deviates from zero, as the probability of error is increasing... :)))

Evgeni Usenko:

By the way! All statistics record the same thing.

A large number of trades significantly reduces the plus figure.

Well, that's no wonder...!

The mathematical expectation deviates from zero as the probability of error increases... :)))

What do you mean by expected payoff? The value that is used in the tester's report, or something else?

Evgeni Usenko:

I'd like to see yours... It's possible, isn't it? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well, the moderators here are so paranoid that I've already been banned for answering such questions, considering them "advertising".

But, there are links in my profile.

George Merts:

I've already been banned for answering such questions as "advertising", because the moderators are so paranoid.

But, there are links in my profile.

How can you be banned for what you are asked and consider it an advertisement? Unless someone throws a complaint. Otherwise, please go to the studio ))))

Yuriy Khrustalov:

How can you be banned for something you are asked to do and consider it advertising? Unless someone throws a complaint.

I repeat - this has happened twice already. Moderators I can not understand, and I do not want to sit in a ban. So, anyone who's interested, go to the profile.

George Merts:

I repeat - it's already happened twice. I can't understand moderators, and I don't want to sit in a ban at all. So, anyone who's interested, go to the profile.

It's really not hard to go to the profile and follow the link so pardon the intrusion)