Decision-making error - page 11

khorosh:
Are you OK if the price that went in the other direction comes back to you in a year, two ... 10 years? How many years are you willing to wait? It may be better to close with a small loss, if you have made a mistake and open in the opposite direction, if it is a prerequisite. While the price may move for a long time before it returns, it is probably better to use the funds frozen in the losing order to make a profit, which will be several times higher than the loss due to a stop loss.

Funny answer...!!!

The topic is called "Decision Error"...

And I just found a way to eliminate the error to mathematical zero and a value close to it.......:)))

I think you urgently need to read up on what it is to play AGAINST the TREND... And actually READ:)))))))))))))

Evgeni Usenko:

And I just found a way to eliminate the error to a mathematical zero and a value close to it.......:)))

But these are different things !

The probability of "error 0" and the probability of error "0.5" are both "close to zero", but the latter is easy to implement, but the former is very questionable for me.

But, if you have it so great - great. Somehow you are selling such invaluable signals for such a token fee... Instead of dealing with signals instead of dealing with them, you may deposit at least $10K, increase them to $1M and live on the interest...

Evgeni Usenko:

Funny answer...!!!

And I just found a way to eliminate the error to mathematical zero and a value close to it.......:)))

I think you urgently need to read up on what the game of TRADE is... And actually READ:)))))))))))))

Well congratulations, it's been a pleasure chatting with a mathematical genius. I'd love to read your strategy description.)))

khorosh:
Well, congratulations, nice to meet a mathematical genius. Would be glad to read your strategy.
George Merts:

But these are different things !

The probability of a "0 error" and the probability of a "0.5 error" are both "close to zero", but the latter is easy to implement, while the former is very questionable for me.

But, if you are doing so great - great. Why are you selling such invaluable signals for such a token fee... Instead of dealing with signals instead of dealing with them, you deposit at least $10K, increase them to $1M and live on the interest.

You think in vain that all people can be good traders:)))

It only seems that way to us...

It is proven that with some skills a person can manage other people's money well.

But when it comes to their own, not always people are able to manage their own money well:)

Paradox but fact! Your sarcasm is clear to me :) My results are transparent.

I would like to see yours...It's possible, isn't it? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

khorosh:
Well congratulations, it's been a pleasure chatting with a mathematical genius. I would love to read a description of your strategy.)))

Dear Sir, I think I've already written everything...Let's judge by the results...I'd like to see yours:)

If there's nothing to see, what's the point of being sarcastic...? Although I do understand you..............................:)))))))))))))))))))))))

Evgeni Usenko:

Dear Sir, I think I've already written everything...Let's judge by the results...I'd like to see yours:)

If there's nothing to see, what's the point of being sarcastic...? Although I do understand you..............................:)))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes I am serious, if you are really that accurate in your input. There are whole teams of scientists working for Buffett to solve this problem, and you alone have solved it. Only a mathematical genius could do that. You can see my results here. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page223
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;. - Страница 223 - Категория: общее обсуждение

khorosh:
Yes I'm serious if you really know how to enter so accurately. There are whole teams of scientists working for Buffett to solve this problem and you solved it alone. Only a mathematical genius could do that. You can see my results here. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256/page223

The market is simpler than we all think from books, advice, examples and even our experience.

The rule of the market is very peculiar. The market always moves against the majority. Paradox but fact!!!

It is through stops and their triggers that an incredible amount of money is made every day...

Think about it, if the majority win every day, in a couple of months the minority

will have nothing to compensate for the majority's earnings. Therefore, the pyramid is reversed ... :)))

By the way, you have an interesting chart of returns, at equal intervals...

Do you use the same pair? If it's interesting, I've been methodically working on my system for 6 years. So I'm far from being a genius.

I finally have an understanding of how to avoid expenses. Such a possibility exists and it's real.

In any case, I have 2% of unplanned losses in the system and I think it is a lot.

By the way, I closed 2 losing orders on one of my accounts opened 2 months ago with total amount 1.35 usd and it happens :)

Nothing is impossible, Fibonacci is a genius :) If you're not familiar I highly recommend reading....:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Evgeni Usenko:

Funny answer...!!!

I think you urgently need to read up on what it is to play AGAINST the TREND... And actually READ:)))))))))))))

I think you're still entering on the trend, albeit against price movement on a pullback.

Evgeni Usenko:

The market is simpler than we all think from books, advice, examples and even our experience.

The rule of the market is very peculiar. The market always moves against the majority. Paradox but fact!!!

It is through stops and their triggers that an incredible amount of money is made every day...

Think about it, if the majority win every day, in a couple of months the minority

will have nothing to compensate for the majority's earnings. Therefore, the pyramid is reversed ... :)))

By the way, you have an interesting chart of returns, at equal intervals...

Do you use the same pair? In case you're wondering, I've been methodically working on my system for 6 years. So I'm far from being a genius.

I finally have an understanding of how to get away from expenses. Such a possibility exists and it's real.

In any case, I have 2% of unplanned losses in the system and I think it is a lot.

By the way, I closed 2 losing orders on one of my accounts opened 2 months ago with total amount 1.35 usd and it happens :)

Nothing is impossible, Fibonacci is a genius :) If you're not familiar I highly recommend reading....:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It would be a shame not to know it (I've been trading forex since 2006) I even use it when I dabble in manual trading sometimes. Interestingly, the number of lilac petals encountered corresponds to the Fibonacci series.

khorosh:
I think you are still entering in the trend, although against the price movement on a pullback.

It's exactly the opposite:)))

Playing against the trend is a tricky number, a lot of people are trying this system now...

The idea is very simple... You enter at the moment when a steady trend breaks

and there's a guaranteed pullback! That's why the price always returns sometimes up to 3 times to your entry point.

A pullback is guaranteed according to Fibonacci...It's just a question of its depth and time of life...

This method does not guarantee fabulous earnings, but it saves your nervous system :)))

There are a number of recommendations on this subject

1. leverage

2. lot

3. currency pair

4. the lifetime of the placed order

5. the yield you define yourself

6. entry point