Decision-making error - page 7

Didn't expect this turn of events ))

I'll be back in a week to say hello to everyone.

Speculator:
went to work in a taxi
Just when I needed a taxi...

Speculator:
went to work in a taxi.
You should...

Vladimir Zubov:
For nothing...
I don't know. It might work.

EURUSD chart, D1, 2015.07.27 08:09 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Forecast as always without errors but trades don't work what's wrong?

Yuriy Khrustalov:

Forecast as always without errors but trades don't trigger what's wrong?

It is hard to understand what the forecast is about and where the "trades not working". Where did each of the lines come from ? Why was each of the trades made ? On what length of history were such trades tested ?

Yuriy Khrustalov:

The forecast is as usual without errors, but the trades do not work what is wrong?

The forecast should look like this to me.

Well as if the line, (the last in this case is green and up arrow) shows the direction of the trend, (and the first green tick is the first T/R) those who follow my forecasts know this. And the reversal zones are red thick lines. The last forecast started like this.

EURUSD chart, D1, 2015.07.16 16:50 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo and while there's still this EURUSD chart, D1, 2015.07.27 08:09 UTC, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

If you do not understand something, please contact me and we will discuss it.

Yuriy Khrustalov:

and while we're at it.

If you don't understand something, let me know and we'll discuss it.

My idea is that ALL lines, figures, levels, points should be STRICTLY explained, and checked on the history. For example, the trend line - why is it set exactly this way, and not one pixel to the right? And why does it have such a slope? Which (absolutely specific) points does it SHOULD be drawn through?

The same goes for a pivot line - why exactly?

All in all, I think the reason for the problems is that your TS is not formalised enough.

George Merts:

My point is that ALL lines, shapes, levels, points - must be STRONGLY explained, and checked against history. For example, a trend line - why is it drawn this way and not one pixel to the right? And why does it have such a slope? Which (absolutely specific) points does it SHOULD be drawn through?

The same goes for the headland - why exactly so?

All in all, I think the reason for the problems is that your TS is not formalised enough.

Is a forecast a trading strategy ?