FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 998

azfaraon:

Good Morning ...

USD/CAD 1.3180 buy stop

USD/JPY 119.81 sell stop

USD/CHF 0.9727 buy stop

My son, learn to work with limits, not stops.

Roman Busarov:

the pound is in the comfort zone of quarterly levels, a breakdown of 5130 could launch into 5045- then a return to the breakdown is possible, and a continuation of the downtrend all the way to 4890 +-......

this considering the last rise from 46- to 49- no debt....... also fell and hung the top debt in the 5380 area

Wanted to reply to you and Lactone yesterday but the "reply" and "new comment" buttons stubbornly refused to work)

October's range is very narrow, 15177-15251, and unlikely to widen before Friday's expiry, which is why I said, about the range for this week. Wrote on the red forum yesterday that 5160 is unlikely to be given as well.

stranger:

Idler, if you have nothing to say then you can just be silent, or I too remember that the tractor didn't arrive at 46 on the pound and about the euro parity and that the quid will continue to rise.

Teacher, and YOU be sure to wash up)

Forget about parity. 0.85 is a serious target.

iIDLERr:
forget about parity. 0.85 is a serious target.
At best the end of next year or the year 17, but I don't see the future that far away) In the meantime the quid is going down, the interest rate has already been sucked up, orders have been placed, the rest are waiting. Do you want to know what will happen if the interest rate goes up or do you know? A big bounce upwards by a herd of sheep, a freeze and a steep sell-off.)

Strange, can Ihave 50 pips on yourpound for fuck's sake?

stranger:
At best the end of next year or '17, but I don't see a future that far away)... while the quid is going down, the interest rate has already been sucked up, orders are being placed, and the rest are waiting. Do you want to know what will happen if the interest rate goes up or do you know? A big bounce upwards by a herd of sheep, a freeze and a steep sell-off.)

Who's going to touch it? Draghi seems to be the last jerk who did this.

well, 16, 17... that's the way to trade.

iIDLERr:
Strange, can weget 50 pips on yourpound for fuck's sake?

You could, but 40 pips higher) Didn't you want to go north from the open?)

stranger:

You can, but 40pts higher) Didn't you want to go north from the opening?)

I did. from the current ones.

Why not lower?

although there's nothing below yet ...

Reason: